• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #12 2017-07-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks!

This week's competition is now open. As we have a rollover, last week's prize is still up for grabs. The prize on offer this week is:

1x Premium Production building of any age up to and of course including the age you are in
1 full set of BPs for any GB up to and including those for the age you are in

All the usual rules apply. This week's competition will close at 11pm UK time on Sunday July 30th.

Prize posted - check
Closing time posted - check

*has the odd feeling she's forgotten something (again!) but knows someone will soon point it out*

Have fun folks! Remember the more you post, the more chance you have of winning ;)

Hi Amy, the thing you forgot was to state how large the winning window is. I assume we are on three minutes each side, now that we are on the first rollover?

DeletedUser108047

Winners are Grinners... @prinza looks like he's grinning.... whereas I am my usual taciturn self :( #timetochangeanavatar ?

My smiling countenance has unsettled more than one foe just before I vanquish them!

(Actually, that's in real life, too: as my karate opponent was being all serious and syching themselves up, I would appear to be smiling and relaxed. Even as the fight commenced, I would do my best to keep a smile on my face - I'm sure it won me more than a few early points until they remembered they shouldn't even be watching my face!)

Amy Steele

General
Hi Amy, the thing you forgot was to state how large the winning window is. I assume we are on three minutes each side, now that we are on the first rollover?

First rollover the window is the same as on a non-rollover week, so 2 minutes either side. The window is only increased on the 2nd rollover

DeletedUser108047

I was disappointed that with the cherry garden set we didn't get a dojo or ninja hideout. Would have been very cool to see our warriors #kungfufighting

That would have been neat! It could always be an additional part of the set in next year's event.

I have always wondered about the rogue hideout. If everyone knows where the rogue hideout is, it isn't much of a hideout, is it?

DeletedUser110195

I wonder if the time would be so kind as to elude every post for like, the next 8 weeks until I hit modern? A full set of blueprints for GBs up to my current age? Won't do me any good on any world at the moment, though I could use that to fill out the atomium blueprint(I have nothing but contempt for the space bleedle)

DeletedUser110179

First rollover the window is the same as on a non-rollover week, so 2 minutes either side. The window is only increased on the 2nd rollover
Way to go ... I'm waiting for the real deal ... a brick for the great Indian Palace (something like the yellow-brick-road but it's not yellow).

DeletedUser110195

Hey, I bribed Amy and she still didn't pick one of my posts to win it....but hey, no one wins, more loot this time. Granted it's not as awesome as 7 pieces of a blueprint from ANY age..but who knows, maybe it'll roll over so many times I'll move up to modern and have something worth using that full set on....
>_>
<_<

- Ellie -

Sergeant
So we don't know the time, it is just by pure chance we are on within the two minutes of whatever it may be..right?

So we don't know the time, it is just by pure chance we are on within the two minutes of whatever it may be..right?
Right. This is a competion of pure chance. Content doesn't matter - which is just as well for some of us around here.. :)

After all, if we knew the time, there would be little point posting throughout the day. Even Amy doesn't know the time until after (or when) she has closed the competition for the week.

In the meantime ... I've been somewhat submersed over the weekend. What's happened in the world?

DeletedUser110195

Blank post.png

Status
Not open for further replies.