• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #12 2017-07-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

Good morning, Ellie and all.

Surely, those two both have advantages against heavies and none other? Or do you mean tactical advantage?
In PE units go through some interesting changes, and only fast units stay the way you know them. Ranged units are strong against light and take defensive bonuses from bushes and forests. Artillery are strong against fast and heavy. Light units are strong against heavy and artillery and heavy is strong against ranged and fast.

DeletedUser108047

The AI Champion closes I think because it wants to be attacked and thus pass on the champion bonus

Each era after PE has the troops slightly differently arranged. For example artillery is good in most eras and great in FE but relatively useless in CE

DeletedUser110195

Missile artillery can't hit flying units?(I'm guessing that's why you'd think them useless to any degree)

DeletedUser110195

That sounds fun. What are submarines good at hitting?
:zzz:
Actually reading that comment you just liked, I should clarify how fast units 'stay the same'....in that I mean they're still strong against only ranged, but they gain a lot of movement and get defense bonuses on plains. As for what subs are good at....well the only sub is in oceanic future, the sub cruiser, and it's strong against artillery and light.

DeletedUser110195

Strikes me as obvious. I mean if memory looked forward then maybe it could do something useful, like look to the lottery numbers for the next drawing.

DeletedUser110195

It must suck always being 5 hours in the future....too bad you can't relay info about the lottery numbers.

DeletedUser110195

Well can YOU tell me what the winning lottery numbers are? I still have time to buy a ticket!

DeletedUser110179

EN 7

EN7-5086.jpg

I hate queues ...
Apparently, I'm getting the password to "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" cave when I get to the front of the queue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.