• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #12 2017-07-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

Seed vault is basically a wishing well GB, but the WW output isn't guaranteed because you get a shot at it with every polivate you do, so potentially every time you aid someone, and actually motivate or polish something, there's a chance at 50 diamonds with this. Higher levels increase the shot at that.

DeletedUser110195

Well it IS an arctic future GB, unless you've specifically added people at or above AF, progress on that blueprint may be very slow.

DeletedUser110195

Actually it doesn't, there's no age limit on building GBs, so a bunch of very dedicated players could've built that ahead of AF, and you could've contributed to their AO's. ;)

vikingraider

Emperor
I don't remember contributing to anyone's AO. If this rate of BP's from Arctic future GB's is the same for others through pol/mot it could explain why there doesn't seem many about.

DeletedUser110195

I was just theorizing why you might have a bunch of AO prints but almost no SV prints, but yeah it makes it awfully hard to build something if you have to go off of strictly polivating.

DeletedUser110195

For the ambitious player working a low age city, seed vault could be very helpful on its supplies alone, but I do agree, FPs should have been one of the things it can give, instead of supplies, which it already does guaranteed.

DeletedUser110195

It's a chance GB, you could get crap and shoved in it, you could have a day where you have ungodly amounts of luck and wind up with 10k diamonds. Every motivate, every polish, has a chance to give you 50 diamonds. Even if you get goods once that makes it equal to any goods producing GB. I think it is very worth building.

DeletedUser109510

so - I just need to collect the other 6 blueprints and then the goods

DeletedUser110179

It's a chance GB, you could get crap and shoved in it, you could have a day where you have ungodly amounts of luck and wind up with 10k diamonds. Every motivate, every polish, has a chance to give you 50 diamonds.
Some players have 20 or 30 Wishing Wells aimed primarily at diamonds ... so I would have thought that the Seed Vault would work in that situation.

Using diamonds in an event to buy extra tickets or apples certainly gives your city a great boost. Some people have propagated the use of diamonds on "the last bluprint" or maybe a land extension ... but if you really want to kick-start your civilization then events are key to your success.

So, the real choice is between farming diamonds within the FoE framework ... or buying diamonds with hard cash.

DeletedUser110195

I choose to farm diamonds within FoE, it would just take the enjoyment out of it to buy my way through with cash...and if I was at that point...I might as well just move on to a game without premium anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.