• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

Decoder

Warrant Officer
seriously guys...have you ever heard of overkill? because that's what you are currently doing, and on top of that drench us in totally useless rewards. How about toning it down a notch, bring it down to 4 events per years and make the rewards actually worth playing for?

And doing the "Sailing" one by one. What is the point of that?! What is the game in that?!
Is there anyone really sitting there going yeah I got 3 now .... oh I only got two .....dumbest thing ever.

Lest anyone misunderstand me - lol - I really do find - it's RNG, it's battle boosts, all of it - to be a giant Crock Pot of Tirds.
Why continue to play you might ask - well it's been years since my Credit Card has come out - and it never will again - when I did bring it out it was at a time I actually trusted the Company to be fair & honest with the game!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
seriously guys...have you ever heard of overkill? because that's what you are currently doing, and on top of that drench us in totally useless rewards. How about toning it down a notch, bring it down to 4 events per years and make the rewards actually worth playing for?
The GV is worth playing for; maybye not really late in game, but to most players it is excellent.
GV having the fps added to it definately helped boost this building into pretty decent territory... sure it's not say, Yggy Tree levels of brokenness, but def at worst a low A-tier building.

And it's absolutely light years better than the royal turd coming up:
Fall event 'main' prize = a giant set building with middling stats, so, enjoy reaping the rewards of this event, as the only thing of any interest in the next event will be WW's/shrink its for diamond mine cities, and possibly Sentinel Towers/upgrades + Fall Cottage kit + Cider Mill kits)

Trambambaj

Private
16 coupons and did not get the gold prize! :(

(I realize it's Doubloons but gonna say "coupon" one more time)

-- Also, the golden prize is "just so so". I already have "trader selection kit" "pirate selection kit" in inventory and consider their value mediocre at best compared with other items. So it doesn't matter...
I got my after 23 rd attempt so I gues if anyone wants to ask for the safe number of Doubloons to get wanted prize, it's the number of all rewards on the wheel, seriously...:?

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
They should delete the rudder, and just show a pannel with: 1/20 change... 1/15... 1/6.... or only the %.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
What a cruel and funny thing to do, lol.

Wouldn't it be better to do one normal spin and nab the nest instead in one spin? seen people do that... ie me watching the wheel taking it from others :D

Its good to see the hood events make a return, feels like its been forever since we had something influenced by other active players.
Did this just this morning. :)

Opened up my J-world city, clicked open the prize wheel window and voila! My helpful neighbors has so very kindly used up about 80% of all the useless crap, leaving me with a spin for 50 goods and a second spin for a Crow's Nest kit.lol.

My kind of service!:P

suethegreat

Captain
once you have won lots of palm trees and tiki totems you almost refresh on auto pilot if you see the things again just knowing that is what you will get and not the gold etc Also your wheel can be going and yet you see in bottom bar someone has won'x' etc seems you cant have the wheel to yourself as unworkable. Also some might need the coins/supplies/fp for challenges so refresh to see those. So far a great event although a bit goods heavy and in IA if you do not have pvp enabled and any easy battles Quest 22 24 hr production alternative is harsh although in one world discovered the small army in the Daily challenge counted for event and a get out of jail card lollll

GADfan

Warrant Officer
When you win a random blueprint on the Wheel it puts it straight into your inventory.
How do you know which one it is?
I didn't get a pop-up or see one flashing green

suethegreat

Captain
incidents are rare when you need them and take ages to appear and no dubloon yet. Even more interesting is the people winning items not on the wheel and when i spin the bottom bar tells me what i have won........................................before the wheel stops........by at least 2 spins so how is that possible????? Obviously the prize is predetermined then stops at correct space....unless just me lag or ghosts? Anyone else see this?

suethegreat

Captain
lol yup as soon as i hit spin it said i had won a well fragment so watched it go around and around then won the fragment lol

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
In the middle of the Wheel of Fourtune there is a [hidden] camera
The way the wheel follows the mouse,
a.k.a. the perrollex effect, no, the parrolax effect, no, the parallax effect --
resembles the movement of an eye[ball] watching you...

And did you know, you can turn off this effect at the top left? ;)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Er, not us newbies. We are grateful for what we get. Even a 10% supply boost or 4000 coins is most welcome to us!

To be fair, where I am in age I wouldn't have any newbies in my hood wanting those boosts, and we all have millions of coins. So people are mainly only going for the gold prize, and missing a lot :D