• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

incidents are rare when you need them and take ages to appear and no dubloon yet. Even more interesting is the people winning items not on the wheel and when i spin the bottom bar tells me what i have won........................................before the wheel stops........by at least 2 spins so how is that possible????? Obviously the prize is predetermined then stops at correct space....unless just me lag or ghosts? Anyone else see this?
Yes its predetermined as soon as you hit the button, the wheel is just for show

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
As Suethegreat mentioned about - look forward to the upcoming 24hr productions. Or, on the other hand, a lot of lower ranked neighborhood people are going to be getting attacked a lot on Quest 22 (and those few people who may decide to do both!)

incidents are rare when you need them and take ages to appear and no dubloon yet. Even more interesting is the people winning items not on the wheel and when i spin the bottom bar tells me what i have won........................................before the wheel stops........by at least 2 spins so how is that possible????? Obviously the prize is predetermined then stops at correct space....unless just me lag or ghosts? Anyone else see this?
Yes, it's predetermined. The stop button makes no difference either.

It's the same with the compass. You don't have to wait and watch the compass animation land on I. II or III. You can just fast click through it.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
It's the same with the compass. You don't have to wait and watch the compass animation land on I. II or III. You can just fast click through it.

Yeah you can, still seems slower then the way the train worked, I remember with the train it felt like you could skip the animation entirely when moving 1-3 spaces.

And it does make it faster, you see how long the wheel spins for when you refresh and spin and not stop? takes ages :D

Pyroxy

Private
New player here, mid-Bronze age. Does the Governor's Villa upgrade as you advance through to the Iron and Medival ages? or does it stay forever as a Bronze Age GV? thanks

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
New player here, mid-Bronze age. Does the Governor's Villa upgrade as you advance through to the Iron and Medival ages? or does it stay forever as a Bronze Age GV? thanks
If you save an upgrade kit or two, you can use that in a later age, and then the Villa will automatically upgrade to your current age. As a relatively newish player myself (late Dec), this is one of the things I have learned to do. And then once I have it fully upgraded, use the on-up kit to level it as you age up. If you leave it in an older age, then you will want to use a Renovation Kit to upgrade it to your current age. Personally, I find 1-up'ing a building or two (such as Shinto Temple from the Japanese settlement) will help very much once you advance into a new Era, As a side note - if you do the Japense Settlement 5 times, you can get a fully upgraded Dojo - and if you 1-up it as you level up, then you can start getting your new Era troops right away as well (1 a day random choice of course - but still, it is Era level)

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Sailing to the end gets you another upgrade for the Governor's Residence. You might count the spots, and consider buying doubloons to try and reach the end, rather than wrestling with the quests. Just a thought.
I don't think you understood my point. I know what the sailing is doing, I asked why do I have to press it one by one. So 30 time in this case ?! That is the point of that?! (instead of once)

I don't think you understood my point. I know what the sailing is doing, I asked why do I have to press it one by one. So 30 time in this case ?! That is the point of that?! (instead of once)
Just tap it 60 times, 30 for the compass and 30 to clear the pop up. It only stops for the prize

Jade*

Private
Been a typical scumbag so far, waiting for the neighbors to refresh and whenever a crow's nest selection kit appears, spinning rigorously to get that. This has been effective so far. Used 34 doubloons to get 6 crow's nest selection kits. Now either the neighbor's have run outta doubloons or they are hell pissed on me, have seen people refreshing only twice or so in last 5 hrs or so.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
As Suethegreat mentioned about - look forward to the upcoming 24hr productions. Or, on the other hand, a lot of lower ranked neighborhood people are going to be getting attacked a lot on Quest 22 (and those few people who may decide to do both!)
That's what they are there for :P

Besides, I'm well past there :)
I don't need an event as an excuse - I'll happily go and collect some "unplanned donations" from my 'hoodies every day. :)

I mean, letting your 'hoodies have goods sitting around doing nothing, it's just being a good, friendly neighbor putting those goods/fps to a proper use.
...speaking of which, just scored myself a nice 7fps + 18 goods from an unloved Hippodrome!:P

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Another new learning issue. Quest 20, scout a province - apparently does not mean send your scout to a province, they have to actually be there. So 23 and half hour wait for the scout to get there, means I have a day of no more Event quests can be completed until he reaches that place. Oh well, guess I get a break. Will have to remember this next time I ever see this, and start the quest in advance. So for now, might as well get the 24 hour productions underway, so I can collect them after the scout gets there.

Another new learning issue. Quest 20, scout a province - apparently does not mean send your scout to a province, they have to actually be there. So 23 and half hour wait for the scout to get there, means I have a day of no more Event quests can be completed until he reaches that place. Oh well, guess I get a break. Will have to remember this next time I ever see this, and start the quest in advance. So for now, might as well get the 24 hour productions underway, so I can collect them after the scout gets there.
There was an alternative to scouting a province, I can't remember what it was but I haven't scouted anything