• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
As long as you log in every day and complete all the quests you will get a fully upgraded building.
Well, yes and no...
Because the compasses are still RNG based, there's going to be that 'RNG-screwed' 1% or so who will complete the entire event + all daily log-ins, but still end up likely 1 upgrade short, simply because of how variance works. ;)

Find a couple doubloons from the daily incidents + grab your 'freebies' from the event e-mail, and fingers crossed, it should be enough to avoid the dreaded RNG fething.

I think its worth it from level 7 upwards but of course I want it complete
Fully leveled or bust. Anything less is just a constant reminder of your failure.
And failure is heresy of course. :P

*ignites flamer*
One knows what happens to heretics now, don't we?!

Just a heads up - Browser - The Event Window open if you click in that area - even if it's behind the side quest/story quest side stuff

Just a heads up - Browser - The Event Window open if you click in that area - even if it's behind the side quest/story quest side stuff

Correction: It only opens up from behind the Event quest Side Window
Never Mind - It appears to be a "Feature" Event Wheel can even be opened while in GE by clicking the title area of the Event Quest - who knew

Last edited:
Bug: The dang Wheel Refreshs While the SoB is spinning - caused me to lose 2 tries for what I wanted

I don't want to use some of my diamond stock to get screwed - when that wheel starts spinning - I should get the try I attempted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
isn't it funny to wait and refresh the wheel every time it appears :lol:

if you don't win it on the first spin I am gonna refresh the wheel :lol:

What a cruel and funny thing to do, lol.

Wouldn't it be better to do one normal spin and nab the nest instead in one spin? seen people do that... ie me watching the wheel taking it from others :D

Its good to see the hood events make a return, feels like its been forever since we had something influenced by other active players.

Moobarak

Private
seriously guys...have you ever heard of overkill? because that's what you are currently doing, and on top of that drench us in totally useless rewards. How about toning it down a notch, bring it down to 4 events per years and make the rewards actually worth playing for?

Powe

Brigadier-General
seriously guys...have you ever heard of overkill? because that's what you are currently doing, and on top of that drench us in totally useless rewards. How about toning it down a notch, bring it down to 4 events per years and make the rewards actually worth playing for?
The GV is worth playing for; maybye not really late in game, but to most players it is excellent.

That was the good ole days - FOE - 4 a year & fun to play - now it's just Grab, Grab, Grab - all they can lay their sticky hands on

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I've been getting them all :D

Even in SAAB the extra attack boost is welcome

It was much better with fewer events

Yeah, really miss the Easter event, mainly cause it was more rewarding then anything we get.

This summer event is funny when a crows nest pops up, cause everyone is waiting for someone else to spin and remove the non gold prizes

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
16 coupons and did not get the gold prize!

(I realize it's Doubloons but gonna say "coupon" one more time)

-- Also, the golden prize is "just so so". I already have "trader selection kit" "pirate selection kit" in inventory and consider their value mediocre at best compared with other items. So it doesn't matter...

Last edited: