• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
Goremise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So that's rather interesting, with the latest Change, the CF could go from the 2nd best GB in the game, to one of the worst GB in the game no one should build. Interesting nerf. Why is it not 2000 quest completions?
    Hey, another forum layout change, Game worlds now, all huddled up :)
    Goremise
    Goremise
    When I go to the main page, the community area, it used to have all the worlds in a large list that started from the newest world down, now its showing just "Community area" with all the worlds in order from A under a "Game worlds" section, on pc anyway
    Cursedveggie
    Cursedveggie
    As far as I can remember it's always been like that since the forum refresh
    Deleted member 118885
    I hate that
    Scared to even go into work atm, hope you all staying safe
    thelegend88
    thelegend88
    Stay safe as well. It could be worse, we had a strong earthquake yesterday morning amidst all of this crisis, aftershocks still coming. Not safe outside but not fully safe inside also.
    Goremise
    Goremise
    Thanks, and yeah been hearing about the earthquakes. I hope support workers can get to your area and assist as much as possible. Staying healthy while working in a place where I deal with people who still want to travel is getting interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…