• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

From where I'm sitting, the delay is atrociously slow - I think I'm spinning for a prize & It's gone before the wheel even starts

Am I the only one getting dizzy by the way the ship's wheel kinda-but-not-quite follows the mouse cursor?

Same thing here - not kinda - it does - just more of the High Quality Testing that goes into every new feature, event, & change before release

Got the Governor's Villa, but no damned room to put it any where!
Finished the building already :o

Just a heads up - Incidents don't last for 24 hours - not even close - you are lucky of they are there for even 1 hour
Yes they do but they appear randomly throughout the day

I have had 2 incidents across 3 worlds in 5 hours :( I hate this quest, almost makes me want to build a current age production building

For me: It will be much more impressive - fully leveled - without that - it's nothing more than inventory stuff waiting to reach a level of usefulness

Governor's Villa now at Lv. 2

It's a mighty impressive building. I'm liking this event far more than the soccer event. Much less inducement to pay, and much more accessible to newbies who don't have masses of resources. Well done Inno!
As long as you log in every day and complete all the quests you will get a fully upgraded building.

For me: It will be much more impressive - fully leveled - without that - it's nothing more than inventory stuff waiting to reach a level of usefulness
I think its worth it from level 7 upwards but of course I want it complete

Still no incidents for me on Langendorn, that's nearly 8 hours now (and I didn't collect any before the start of the event)

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad: