• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighborhood merge feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser276

Well the one issue he actually mentioned in his post was the number of guild members in the hood.

I would be happy to PM you a synthesized list if you are unable to sift through all this b/c those 2 are definitely not the only real complaints (the diamond one is a fairly new complaint and I don't think it makes much sense for the company to separate these players).

That would be great. I have had very little time the last little bit as I am working at the head office in Germany since last week and am flying home tomorrow. If you can put a list in here even I can publically respond towards it so all can see the response. Though I am sure some wont be happy with some of the responses the other responses may lead to clarity.

Well put leeroyj, and why can't we have the man/team/somebody who carries clout behind this latest "balance" to come on here & answer the MANY dismayed players & explain the logic, not a lot to ask is it!:cool:

That would be me Mozzer. Devs dont respond to threads usually. Thats why my job is to discuss in here. and if you ask nicely I answer nicely. You ask like you do however and my answers arnt so nice. And the MANY dismayed players are about 5-6 of the players going back and forth back and forth. This is a feedback thread not a discussion thread. With players back and forth I dont really have time to read that kind of thing on a feedback thread.

DeletedUser

There is no real pressing issue. The only real complaint that i see right now is 2 things.

1. You cant win your nieghborhood battles easilly anymore. There is though more than 1 tower... fight in a different tower... *shrug*

2. You have diamond players in your hood... You always have had diamond players in your hood.

Is there really anything other than these two complaints out there? I am asking as I may have missed some in all the back and forth between players that were discussion rather than proper feedback.

3. To many guildmates in the same hood - This issue was raised and I still dont know if there are any intentions to change this.

Apart from this, I think the update is great.
Eventhough I'm no longer able to win the tournaments since in order to go trhough all the hood defenses, I now need to run my troups manually and this takes me more than 4 hours of gameplay, which I dont have. On the other hand, this gives an opportunity to extremely active non diamond users to make those perfect battles which ultimately might give them a chance to challenge the points obtained "more easily" by diamond users.

DeletedUser276

When I talked to the devs about the guild mates they said that it is an even cross through the hood. So if there are 20 guild members then there are still 60 other players in the hood which should equate to enough battles to fight. The other option would be to reshuffle who is a guild member and who is not.

DeletedUser

After this merge, seems like my city grow speed has been reduced greatly (In last week, I got to pick up resources only 1x, they were plundered all other times)

Is there any way to freeze the game/go into vacation for few weeks? I want to wait for neighbour merge fix.

DeletedUser276

not really the best you can do is disconnect your roads from your town hall so your buildings dont get plundered.... but in reality all that does is get rid of any chance of collecting even a small amount of goods when you log back on.

DeletedUser8813

I think the devs are failing to understand that we are fighting for rank ,medals and such ..
now the hood i am in i have 3 guild mates out of 74 ,that gives me 70 battles a day for the tower and game points.
there are players who have 16 (i think ) guild members in the hood ,that leaves them 58 players they can battle for tower and game points.
this gives me a aprox 180 k points (working on 10k per battle)advantage per day in the tower....this is a hug in-balance,,and i think this is what players would like to be fixed
if you are going to make supa hoods then everyone should have the same chance to score.
other than that i am enjoying the challange

DeletedUser276

then they should look for another guild if its that bad. Its a part of the game play. Though if everyone has an active defense then players shouldnt be able to fight all 79 neighbors each and every day... so that would even things out.

DeletedUser

Merger's if that is what they are called have more or less ruined the game for me on certain worlds. Houndsmoor the worst of all. I just don't see the point in having Progressive age and industrial age in with Iron age up to colonial age. My hood went from having 2 players on the 150k mark and 3 players on 100k to 2 on 250k+ and 11 on 100 - 200k mark. I don't know how Inno work out fair neighbourhoods but I have to admit its seriously flawed in that department. Progressive and Industrial players have no place with lower age players other than for easy farming and plundering. Would be ok if your defence was levelled up to the attackers as this would make them think a bit more about the tactics but when a top rank player comes to attack with top end industrial its just a walk in the park for them. Needs to be sorted otherwise this game will lose a considerable amount of unhappy players. A league system would be more appropriate once you reach a certain age your promoted to the next, Ba IA in one League, EMA HMA LMA in the next and then your final League Colonial, Industrial and Progressive.

That's my rant over.

DeletedUser13805

then they should look for another guild if its that bad. Its a part of the game play. Though if everyone has an active defense then players shouldnt be able to fight all 79 neighbors each and every day... so that would even things out.

why dont the devs remove the resriction on fighting guild members ? surely it would suit everyone that we can attack everyone in the hood, guild or not ?
guild members wouldnt mind getting attacked by there fellow members as they wouldnt get plundered so i dont see why they make it that we can not attack guild members

DeletedUser276

lol yeah no. what with whats coming getting attacked could be a very very bad thing so dropping that restriction just wont happen.

DeletedUser

So, basically, according to administrators, everything is perfect on their side, we are the ones who should find solution and get used to it.. almost all players are against it, but administrators still think that it's better this way. I sense a huge obstinacy.

DeletedUser

Game has been ruined. Been playing since August and worked up through the game without PvP or plundering. Good trading and fighting through the map. Made friends in he neighbourhood attacked but never (plundered) and in a good guild.

Now I've gone from 7th in my neighbourhood to 28th and am getting plundered repeatedly every day.

I'm off!

DeletedUser

28th rank, you must be very lucky. Im very last now.

4vweDOd.png

Im no more producing resources, as there is no use.. Seems like getting into PVP now is also impossible.. Thinking about quitting too :( All the fun has been ruined.

DeletedUser10881

Truly idiotic merges. Massive disparities between hood leaders and lowest ranks & huge amount of guildmembers in the same hood. Looking at this thread, this had already been said by the guys on here a month ago and nothing was done to avoid the same issues.
I have no chance of competing in the towers any more, therefore it's pontless bothering with this game as that's one of the main reasons I played it. These merges have totally scudded the effort I put into this game to get up to a decent position in my hood and has made it a complete and utter waste of my time.

Well done Binnogames.

DeletedUser14587

4vweDOd.png

Im no more producing resources, as there is no use.. Seems like getting into PVP now is also impossible.. Thinking about quitting too :( All the fun has been ruined.

that looks bad in the whole 6 or 7 month of me playing this game i never saw one of those at mine but what to say take it easy imp thing is to run ur goods building 24 hr be there before anyone else collect them u will lose for sure some coins and supply but they are easily recover good luck

Nilopertiso

Corporal

4vweDOd.png

wow, that's bad! Are you not able to negotiate/communicate with the plunderers? Worst I had was I think 3 or 4 in a day, and that was when my town(s) were in very early stages. I assume those players are all industrial/progress age? You are obviously in colonial age yourself judging by paper production.

When our merger happened, it was colonial/LMA mixed which is ideal really, myself being in the former and most seem to be not too far away in terms of research, though I guess some mergers have done their own thing and disregarded what is morally right.. :)

DeletedUser9168

I'm posting this here because i presume it is a side-effect of the mergers and neighbourhood restructuring - if it is not, please can someone tell me what is going on.
Last week i started my new city in a neighborhood of all new players, so initially all stone-age and some made it to bronze age by the weekend. At some point between monday and tuesday, neighbourhood reduced to only 10 players. This afternoon we are now down to 9 players. As you cannot delete your own account, presumably someone or something within the game system is doing this to us. These players are not 'long-time inactives' - i was polished/ motivated and also attacked by several of them last week. I thought these merges were due to happen on Sundays - by next sunday at this rate there will be noone left at all.
If this is a bug rather than by design - please tell me what to do!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7835

I like the new merge. Takes me longer to attack but, this is the best way to grow. :P

Only downfall is, there are at least 9 in my neighborhood which are my guild mates.

DeletedUser96860

I like the new merge. Takes me longer to attack but, this is the best way to grow. :P

Only downfall is, there are at least 9 in my neighborhood which are my guild mates.

I'm sure you do and that is because you are a player with 841,438 points and I am sure that you are ranked towards the top of your neighborhood and in the Pro. Era able to attack all the other poor players from the iron age up.
Try thinking about those that have not played the game as long as you have and are now stuck into your neighborhood with way less advanced troops and resources. THIS MERGE HAS BEEN A COMPLETE JOKE!

DeletedUser8813

i can count on one hand the ones that have no defense ,I still go bash the whole hood daily..this is not hard to do when if you look half my city scape is army.

Status
Not open for further replies.