• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighborhood merge feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96860

28th rank, you must be very lucky. Im very last now.

4vweDOd.png

Im no more producing resources, as there is no use.. Seems like getting into PVP now is also impossible.. Thinking about quitting too :( All the fun has been ruined.

I feel your pain.... I was ranked #1 in my old neighborhood and now ranked #57 and have a screen that looks a lot like yours

DeletedUser11540

I wonder if battle wons was taken into account when merging. I'm a nice guy, I P/M my neighbours at least once every 2 days, I only have 700 battle wons, more than 90% comes from map battle. If for some reasons I have to attack my neighbours, I never plunder. So what did I do to deserve this?
5jhvNDH.png

DeletedUser13805

its sad to see so many players finding it impossible now in pvp and i can understand them wanting to quit but if i was in there postion this is what i would do
contact all low score players in your hood and all agree to not put in a defence hopefully this would be more than half the hood who would not bother putting in a defence. then those who are figthing you and plundering you will not get many points just dont bother about getting plundered as you will anyway no matter what defence you put in so its pointless and it will hit the stronger players harder as there points will go down in the rankings i think after a week of just getting mass 216 points it will make anyone look again at how the game is for the weaker players

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
The system before had it so that there were numerous neighborhoods with 10 to 45 players. This was too few. Players were complaining that there wasnt enough action in their hoods.

The answer the players were looking for this complaint was to have the neighborhood merges frequently ...that is all what everybody expected

Now you have full neighborhoods just like what was asked for. You asked for Admins to respond to some of your comments. I have done so then say you got mad that admins didnt respond to your particular post.

We have full neighborhoods but what cost ?? where most of the players are not able to get any benefit from it ...only the top 10-15 players who are mostly the hardcore diamond players benefiting from it all the time ...everytime ..the remaining 70+have either no chance and /or get penalized for being a non-diamond player ...

There is no real pressing issue.

*** Really??? **** .. with a thread going as long as more than 400 posts in it with 95% of them having issues with this new merge and this is not a real pressing issue ?? ...LOL

The only real complaint that i see right now is 2 things.

1. You cant win your nieghborhood battles easilly anymore. There is though more than 1 tower... fight in a different tower... *shrug*

LOL... Of course there are more than 1 tower ... But as i replied to a post before Since this is age-based merge I request you to please tell me the trick or strategy to fight PE and IndA highly defense boosted units with CA / LMA / HMA unit so that I can compete in those towers as even the last player in my hood is in PE with IndA units for his defence ... So Even though a player has reached PE he cannot aspire to compete in the PE tower?? WE have to be content with the lower age towers till the bigger guys move to a new tower which might happen after 5-6 months when a new age releases ?? Is this what the dev's want of the Mid-level / lower-level guys?? is this what is called competitive?? By the way I guess i should stop advancing in the ages from now on ... and remain in the Old Ages only bcoz i m not competitively spending diamonds??

2. You have diamond players in your hood... You always have had diamond players in your hood.

LOL...and yet nobody really complained or had issues at that time ...yes a few people were having a go at diamond players but nobody had any real issues ...SO y all of a sudden so many people are having complaints now after this new merge took place with the diamond players being in their hood ... Thats what the mods and dev's have to think i guess ...

I have tried to answer all the queries in your post BS ... Hope it makes you understand what the real issue is ...its not about having a full house neighborhood but its the age-based merge is what is creating the issues for almost most of them ....I dont know how the lower age players when put together in a hood can get benefits like the BP's of the higher age GBs / trade helps etc etc ... I know the answer will be to get help from the guild but what about the many players who are not part of any guild by their own choice or even a lot more players who are part of a small growing guild ...

I hope I have not offended / disrespected anybody and Just want to highlight the fact that this new merge is only creating a bigger disinterest in the mid-level & lower level players now ... I fear that many will leave the game if this continues... and then this game will be only for the premium players ... if thats what the dev's want then I would say they are doing a very fine job at it ...

DeletedUser13805

I fear that many will leave the game if this continues... and then this game will be only for the premium players ... if thats what the dev's want then I would say they are doing a very fine job at it ...

if they had all premium players only dd the devs would get a bonus pay packet mate lol who knows maybe it is all about getting players to pay a bit for the free game they enjoy ? diamond players could get anonyed that players who play for free have a cheek to complain about diamond players. i know i do when i read all the posts going on about diamond player this or diamond player that. if there was no diamond players there would be no game for anyone to enjoy as the company wouldnt make a penny peace out of the ones who boast there not a diamond player.
i dont see the argument over diamond players at all as my argument is about the huge unfair advantage players have with castle boosts this is far more destroying towards smaller players than anything diamond players can do. in short dd we need diamond players otherwise there will be no game for non diamond player to boast that there a non diamond player : )

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I fear that many will leave the game if this continues... and then this game will be only for the premium players ... if thats what the dev's want then I would say they are doing a very fine job at it ...

if they had all premium players only dd the devs would get a bonus pay packet mate lol who knows maybe it is all about getting players to pay a bit for the free game they enjoy ? diamond players could get anonyed that players who play for free have a cheek to complain about diamond players. i know i do when i read all the posts going on about diamond player this or diamond player that. if there was no diamond players there would be no game for anyone to enjoy as the company wouldnt make a penny peace out of the ones who boast there not a diamond player.
i dont see the argument over diamond players at all as my argument is about the huge unfair advantage players have with castle boosts this is far more destroying towards smaller players than anything diamond players can do. in short dd we need diamond players otherwise there will be no game for non diamond player to boast that there a non diamond player : )

LOL...who said anything about the diamond players buddy ?? I have never said anything about them ... I had already in my earlier message clearly mentioned that I was /am never against diamond players ...its a valid option for the players and bonus for the Game Dev's ... so i dont have any issues with it .... And neither do i have issues with Castles ( I can play both with and without them - so no issues there for me) .... I was only talking about the new merge system wherein a handful of non-diamond players are stuffed along with a huge number of diamond players in the same hood bcoz all of them belong to the Current age ... So please I request everybody not to divert the main topic of the issues with new merge system and confuse our dear old Blacksmith by taking my post in another direction ....

by the way maybe yes they earn a bonus pay packet but then if this game becomes exclusively for premium players then i doubt that they will have these millions and million of players playing it buddy ... maybe hardly in 1000's is what this game will have ....is that what they want is my genuine question and if yes then I really dont have a problem ....thats what i mentioned in my post ...I will just start to look for many other games the internet has to offer ...and if i dont get one also no worries will start enjoying the real life more ...LOL

DeletedUser15501

Ask yourself this: why are ony a handful of non-diamond players stuffed in a hood full of diamond players? There can only be one reason: only highly active super efficient long time non-diamond players have made it as far as those diamond players. Or perhaps you could say that players are spread out too thin between all the worlds, so the top of each single world is too small and get stuffed together in one hood. This is not a problem of the new merge system, just the top of advanced players being too small. Perhaps they should merge some worlds together to solve this. Eventually it should work itself out though as more players advance into the latest age(s) and these players can be spread out over more different hoods. Not sure whether the current system will actually break up the current super competitive hoods at the top to spread them out more evenly over time, if not I can see why that would be seen as unbalanced.

DeletedUser

then they should look for another guild if its that bad. Its a part of the game play. Though if everyone has an active defense then players shouldnt be able to fight all 79 neighbors each and every day... so that would even things out.

First off forcing a player to quit a guild is not the way to go because the game is designed badly.

Either way people simply get around this by temporary leaving the guild and attacking the members in the neighborhood then rejoining but the problem is this should not be required to compete in a neighborhood full of guildmates each day.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
@Mizar yes thats a valid point as players are spread out too thinly and also that only a few non-diamond players have been highly active super efficient (not sure of this of myself...LOL) have made it as far as the diamond players ....but then this merge is like punishing those non-diamond players for being highly active and super efficient ....LOL...I still feel its the basis of this merge thats the problem ...bcoz its an age-based merge surely most of the diamond players will be in the current age and would have already advanced to the end of the tech-tree ...and this merge will affect all the non-diamond players who with great difficulty would have just stepped into the Current age finishing just about the first few researches ...

I still feel the way the merges were done before this was a better system ...more balanced, everybody had an equal opportunity and i think most of them were happy with it...the only issue at that time was that the merges never used to happen frequently with most of the hoods left with around 40-45 neighbors ... do not really see the necessity for the sudden change in the way the merges take place ...

Anyways I m also hoping it would spread out evenly over time but i dont see it happening with the basis of this merge system ...hopefully it does ...waiting for 2 weeks from now to see how things will change when again the merge happens ...

DeletedUser13805

dd in your last post you said and i quote who said anything about diamond players lol have you read your posts mate ? every post is about diamond players or non diamond players : )

DeletedUser13805

First off forcing a player to quit a guild is not the way to go because the game is designed badly.

Either way people simply get around this by temporary leaving the guild and attacking the members in the neighborhood then rejoining but the problem is this should not be required to compete in a neighborhood full of guildmates each day.

thats why i suggested the devs should lift the ban on attacking guild members than everyone can attack every member of there hood and remove the guild argument totaly : )

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
@desy Its about the merge system buddy ... Not about the diamond players as in they are not wanted or doing something which is bad ... I was answering to Blacksmith's reply with regards to diamond players in the hood ...and thats y i had to mention about diamond players ... again i was not saying that Its not right they playing along with non-diamond players ...I was not saying what they are doing is wrong ... I did not say anything about the diamond players at all though I mentioned about them ...I was just saying that in the current merging system the higher advanced players are all stuffed into one hood which then automatically makes most of the current age hoods with more number of high ranked players together who are mostly diamond players and a few non-diamond players ... I feel you are only catching on just one word i mentioned and not seeing in what context i mentioned it buddy... LOL ... If anybody mentions diamond players doesn't immediately mean he's against them... I have been harping all this while only about this merging system and wanting to make the hoods evenly balanced like it used to be before ... My argument or posts have got nothing to do with diamond players at all ...If u ask me they are also playing within the rules of the game and i dont have anything against them...Hope i have cleared to you now buddy ....

DeletedUser15501

Neither the merge system nor diamond players are the problem, it's the relatively small number of players in the top age(s) that makes it unbalanced right now for some. But I don't really get the people who feel they are being punished for being active and good players. Their global ranking and their city isn't being affected at all and potentially they can get more points out of their hood now. Especially if they were in a hood of 30 mostly inactive players before. They can't win medals as easily as before through pvp but that's the same for most. I also have to fight more and better to win the towers in my hood even though I'm still ranked #1.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
@Mizar I m not worried about my Hood ranking buddy ...never was ...and I only said its "like punishing"... didnt say that "THEY ARE" punishing ... And as i said before I agree with your point that the small number of players at the top that's creating the issues now with this merge ...thats why the administrators (or Game Dev's) should see to it that these relatively small number of high ranked players are equally distributed among various hoods rather than making all of them grouped into one hood ... I never said that the hood wth 30-40 members was ideal ...we all needed a full house, ie, 80 neighbors in our neighborhood but the way its done now is what I dont feel is right ... If u feel its unbalanced now then thats what i have also been saying it all this while that this merge is unbalanced at the moment ...

Winning the tower need not be easy but there should be atleast a chance to win in the towers ...with the current hood i have got even if i try my maximum best I will never win PE / IndA tower ... too many big players in my hood... doesnt give me half a chance to win the tower ...Just like Blacksmith shrugged saying there are many towers I will have to go backwards in the game to try for the other Towers ... but then how can i fight IndA highly defense boosted units with CA or LMA units ?? Then what purpose did i rush all the way in the game to reach PE?? to fight in CA towers?? Dont u think players like me will feel let down for not getting a chance to compete in the Current age tower ... cannot compete with the Big players bcoz they are so many and we are so little in this hood?? I used to be in a hood which had a couple of high ranked players which was not a big thing at all for me ...I was still able to compete with them ... I maybe can still manage a couple more but surely cannot manage 30-35 of them in the same hood buddy .... hope u understand ...my hood is one like that ... the top 15 are big time high ranked players (i dont want to mention them as diamond players anymore so just calling them high ranked players... as I feel calling them High ranked player is more relevant than terming them as diamond players)

DeletedUser

Neither the merge system nor diamond players are the problem, it's the relatively small number of players in the top age(s) that makes it unbalanced right now for some. But I don't really get the people who feel they are being punished for being active and good players. Their global ranking and their city isn't being affected at all and potentially they can get more points out of their hood now. Especially if they were in a hood of 30 mostly inactive players before. They can't win medals as easily as before through pvp but that's the same for most. I also have to fight more and better to win the towers in my hood even though I'm still ranked #1.

If by "as easily" you mean "at all" then you are correct. Otherwise you just aren't hearing what people are saying. Not being able to win any medals no matter what they do is why people feel like they are being punished. Given the description, your situation has no resemblance to what we are all describing. We would love to be in that scenario (even if nowhere near #1)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13805

i see the problem with most players is the fact they have been used to hoods were they have been in control and able to win things easy etc so that gives them a sence of being powerful even people with 100k 200k etc can be top dog in there hood and win etc then all of a sudden there thrown in with million plus players and wow what a wake up call, someone mentioned a league table should be used with promotions on offer to people who win there hoods move up to a more differcult hood is there anyway this could be done ? it would then take out this shock factor most players end up with when moved to a differcult hood ?

DeletedUser15501

If by "as easily" you mean "at all" then you are correct. Otherwise you just aren't hearing what people are saying. Not being able to win any medals no matter what they do is why people feel like they are being punished. Given the description, your situation has no resemblance to what we are all describing. We would love to be in that scenario (even if nowhere near #1)

I understand some people like you have been placed in a super competitive hood where you'd need to gather millions of battle points just to get in the medals. This is what you get when you put the top dogs together in one hood, and personally I would just enjoy it and join the slaughter myself. :D Let's first see whether things improve after the next couple of merges, but if it doesn't I would just get my medals elsewhere. Contrary to what many people believe pvp is not the best way to get medals once you have advanced up to a certain point, it's very time consuming and there can only be a few winners out of an entire hood. Deal Castle isn't the best way either, although it's a pretty good alternative if you have the FP for it. Boosting other players' Great Buildings and completing certain looping quests is the most effective way to gain medals imo. You can even combine it with leveling your own Deal Castle through FP swap agreements to get the most out of it. :)

DeletedUser6065

i see the problem with most players is the fact they have been used to hoods were they have been in control and able to win things easy etc so that gives them a sence of being powerful even people with 100k 200k etc can be top dog in there hood and win etc then all of a sudden there thrown in with million plus players and wow what a wake up call

The wake-up call is 'Hey, you're not as skillful as you kept telling others you are. More important, you're not as skillful as you told yourself you are .' . . . . . . mk

DeletedUser17220

it has nothing to do with skills when you attack with 150%bonus. it's only a matter of how long you have been playing this game.

DeletedUser13805

The wake-up call is 'Hey, you're not as skillful as you kept telling others you are. More important, you're not as skillful as you told yourself you are .' . . . . . . mk

well i guess the wake up call would be hey look at me i have been around over a year and i have all the castle boosts you dont have, so dont think your so big anymore as i am going to easy win you and take the medals in the pvp : ( hardly really a good thing for players who wish to grow.
far better would be to keep all the high players together in a leauge of there own and leave the smaller player to play and gain fun and experience and to grow and advance at there own pace.
then the wake up call would be look out big boys i was a little player at one time and now i to have all the boosts so i am going to knock you block off : )

Status
Not open for further replies.