• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Having to delete items so I can complete some of the quests/events :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser653

cfpedro, your looking a little silly now as you have had lots of suggestions and you keep saying you cannot do that but all the suggestions are valid ones and are well used by many other players, I tend to use stored building option or delete a few roads, build building delete it and replace roads - it takes about a min maximum and not sure why this cannot be done.
real pity this thread as have seen some sensible and well thought posts by you on other threads but here its not.

DeletedUser114563

I've explained over and over I'm not asking for any suggestions how to change my city but the suggestions just keep on coming and everyone is throwing their arms in the air because they are not listening what I'm saying but they want to throw down my throat what I clearly said I don't need ( suggestions ) .
How can I be looking a little silly if I ask for something and keep on continuously getting garbage ( info I don't need ) being thrown at me. I honestly think that you are confused by so much unnecessary garbage you read on this post.

From my initial post:
PS. I don't need help how to change my game, I just want to know how you do it :)

Was it a crime to ask such a simple question, I just want to know how you do it ?

DeletedUser112892

If you didn't seek any suggestion, then making this thread does not make any sense.
Everybody "suggest" you what to do by simply pointing out to what they do.
And, posts aren't garbage if ONLY you consider them garbage. Maybe you don't want to take any suggestion, but there are many players on these forums who want.

DeletedUser114563

Don't feed the trolls :(
They don't read properly and they will never stop making / coming up with stupid replies :(

I just want to know how you do it ? the question is not asking for any suggestions !!

DeletedUser112892

Don't feed the trolls :(
Stop stealing facts that I told about you and start turning them over against me.
I just want to know how you do it ? the question is not asking for any suggestions !!
Everybody is telling you how they do it first, while you consider those as suggestions.
Finally, what is the point of this thread, else than trolling?
Can't delete any roads otherwise I'll disconnect some object from city hall :(
I don't have any empty space like I said in the first post :(
Not simple :(
Thank you, but can't do that in my game(s).
If you don't want suggestions, then why do you see if you can implement something other players said in your city? You have short memory.

DeletedUser114563

Go away and there will be no more trolling.

NO MORE REPLIES

otherwise I'm feeding the trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

Just answer me.
Why are you making a thread where you say you have a problem, while you don't want to do anything other players do because you are too lazy to do it.
What do you expect? Devs to make it extremely easy? They won't (except when Reconstruction Mode arrives).
What do you want to do in order to be able to complete quests? Devs to play for you?

DeletedUser114563

Just go back to the restaurant where the bill comes ( let's say ) 35 bucks but you charge them 45 bucks, just say it's the server problem and they have to pay that otherwise you'll have a fit and start screaming :) LOL

DeletedUser112892

Just go back to the restaurant where the bill comes ( let's say ) 35 bucks but you charge them 45 bucks, just say it's the server problem and they have to pay that otherwise you'll have a fit and start screaming :) LOL
What does this post have to do with this thread?

DeletedUser112892

sometimes you have to change your city and even gameplay to get things done. It's pert of the game. Live with it. I think you gotta grab a 6 pack of milk stout and chill. Clearly the internet drives you bonkers.
Looks like our guy doesn't want to live with it. Instead, he want devs to change game so he can do quests much easier :)

Dead-Eye

General
Well Dark that aint gonna happen. Or i hope not. On the bright side, not only is this thread funny but there is lots of good stuff on here that others can benefit from even if Pedro cant be bothered.

Amy Steele

General
Thread closed for cleaning (again)

... and reopened. Some existing posts may be edited or deleted. Please make every effort to stay on topic from now on, and avoid insults, or the thread may be permanently closed.

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Looks like our guy doesn't want to live with it. Instead, he want devs to change game so he can do quests much easier :)
What's really hilarious is that the devs have already watered down the game to point that events & DC's are all but auto-completed just by showing up. :P
- options for avoiding C-map progress (usually donate a gakton of goods or do some 24hr productions w/blacksmiths)
- no more -1 for failing a DC
- Wiki site giving entire quest line from beta allowing for pre-planning of events
...plus;
- lots of 'free' daily event currency
- GE providing infinite diamonds for getting all the so-called 'premium' expansions

Really, it seems like as long as you:
a) keep 1 open expansion (BA - Colonial)/2 open expansions (Industrial - VF)
b) keep 8-10 blacksmiths
Nothing is much of a challenge, nor is re-arranging your city as much of a pill either with some handy 'dead space' left open. (and once Re-con mode comes, there's no challenge anymore with proper forethought to city design.)

Game honestly can't get much easier at this point!;)

DeletedUser114563

Where has it been cleaned, none of the garbage has been deleted :(

Andrew420

Major
how you do it :)
I don't build up every square of space
I leave some free space just for this reason
There did I answer your question correctly or am I telling you what to do
or the thread may be permanently closed
None of the info being shared on this thread is anything new
Please I would love it if you closed this thread its already needed to be cleaned up more than once due to childish behavior
You have given the same 3 players more than enough chances to be civil to each other
They obviously have an issue with each other and need to stop ruining almost every thread they post in
I am starting to think they are doing it just to raise their # of posts

Status
Not open for further replies.