• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Having to delete items so I can complete some of the quests/events :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Overlord
Where has it been cleaned, none of the garbage has been deleted :(

From the look of it you lost a couple of posts, so the mods have another idea of what garbage is than you.

Close it then, thank you, the abuse doesn't stop :(

I agree with you there. A post where someone asks how others do things, but is not inclined to do anything with the answers should have been closed and deleted from the start.

@Amy Steele, sorry but it is impossible to stay on topic if the person that asks the questions does not want to be answered.

DeletedUser114563

Yes, but there was no right or wrong answer, thank you :)
If it only was like this from the beginning ....... :)

DeletedUser112892

Dear all,

Several posts were deleted as they had drifted more than a little away from the topic of this thread. Please make every effort to remain on topic from this point on... as a reminder the topic of the thread is how to avoid 'Having to delete items so I can complete some of the quests/events'. For myself I do as has previously been mentioned in this thread and try to ensure I start an event with a little spare space - at the end of the event I can then use that spare space for any event buildings I have won ;)
Amy, have you read all pedro's posts carefully? We've been answering to thread, but he doesn't want answers.
When someone posts a thread with question and does not want answers, how should we consider it?

DeletedUser114563

If you got something to say to Amy stop trolling this thread and send a personal message to Amy or is it that you need lots of attention by these non stop nonsense posts.
And who are you to ask me such a stupid question, when you keep continuously answering my questions not addressed to you, now 10 maybe 15 times, who knows the times you've done it.
Do humanity good and vanish, let's face it, you're just a big trouble maker :(

DeletedUser112892

If you got something to say to Amy stop trolling this thread and send a personal message to Amy or is it that you need lots of attention by these non stop nonsense posts.
And who are you to ask me such a stupid question, when you keep continuously answering my questions not addressed to you, now 10 maybe 15 times, who knows the times you've done it.
Congratulations, you take every single sentence from my posts written to you and turn them against me.
No, I am not any trouble on this forum, nobody has problem with me (except you), as I am ordinary and peaceful forum member (except when you drive me nuts).
However, already quite some players have problem with you.
Why am I writing this at all, when you simply don't want to admit?
Btw, you still haven't learnt what trolling is?

Agent327

Overlord

So if Amy cleans this thread and removes posts ( most of them comming from you ) you are allowed to thank her ( which makes no sense at all ) , but if others want to say something to her it is trolling this post?

Once again your comments make perfect sense.

Amy Steele

General
Since the original question in this thread has been given several answers, the thread is constantly being derailed/wandering off topic, and not least the original poster has requested closure, I am now closing this thread.

Please ensure that no other threads on this forum go the same way. You can help us to help you in this regard by reporting posts that breach rules, and not responding to the posts.

Responding to off topic posts, or others that breach rules is likely to also be a breach of rules, and breaches of rules may have consequences in terms of withdrawl of access to this forum. Thank you in advance for your cooperation :)

PS Please also bear in mind that a question posed or a thread started on this forum is open for any and every forum member to respond to, provided that response does not breach rules. (If it does, as previously requested, please use the report feature to let us know). You cannot pick and choose who can respond, and who cannot. The only way to do that would be by starting a conversation (sending a private message) to a particular individual or group of individuals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.