• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Having to delete items so I can complete some of the quests/events :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114563

For example:
Quest 63: (Fri - 13 July)
Coach: "Spend some Forge Points" and "Build 1 military building from your age or the previous age OR negotiate 1 sector"

Let's say that you don't have no sectors to negotiate and they ask you to build buildings where you have no space to build as you're full house on used space, so what I do, I delete some of my Strike Team Centers, complete the quest requirement and straight away rebuild the delete items. The problem here is that they take 13h 30m to rebuild so if I'm running a Guild Expedition and I'm on Level III I have to wait for them to rebuild so I can get my 4,8 or 12% lost attack bonus back :(
How do you cope with this setback ?

PS. I don't need help how to change my game, I just want to know how you do it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

For example:
Coach: "Spend some Forge Points" and "Build 1 military building from your age or the previous age OR negotiate 1 sector"

Let's say that you don't have no sectors to negotiate and they ask you to build buildings where you have no space to build as you're full house on used space, so what I do, I delete some of my Strike Team Centers, complete the quest requirement and straight away rebuild the delete items. The problem here is that they take 13h 30m to rebuild so if I'm running a Guild Expedition and I'm on Level III I have to wait for them to rebuild so I can get my 4,8 or 12% lost attack bonus back :(
How do you cope with this problem ?
Yes, you can rebuild it after you sell it. About sectors, have you advanced on continent map beyond your age? If so, you can ask guildmate who has goods for negotiation for trade, so you can negotiate that one sector.

Agent327

Overlord
For example:

How do you cope with this problem ?

You be patient and wait till you have rebuilt. No way around it unless you use storage kits and temporary remove special buildings with those.

rjs66

Lieutenant
delete some roads - move buildings over into empty space
build then delete building for quest - doesn't need to complete build , can delete immediately

move buildings back - replace roads

simple :)

DeletedUser114563

Can't delete any roads otherwise I'll disconnect some object from city hall :(
I don't have any empty space like I said in the first post :(
Not simple :(
Thank you, but can't do that in my game(s).

DeletedUser112892

Can't delete any roads otherwise I'll disconnect some object from city hall :(
I don't have any empty space like I said in the first post :(
Not simple :(
Thank you, but can't do that in my game.
Then delete that Strike Team Center and build it again :)

DeletedUser114563

Can I have new members replying, not the ones I have on my ignore list and can I have some alternative ideas, ones that make sense :(
I don't need advise how to run the game because I've been playing for 4 years, what I want to hear is how "you" cope with this problem and not how I should play. Please, please, please stop killing this thread with useless replies / info.
Thank you

rjs66

Lieutenant
the road deletion is temporary - yes things get disconnected for a few seconds

you delete the roads to make some space and move stuff over to make space for the building you need to build for the quest
you build that building - then delete it immediately - the quest will complete as soon as you place the building for the quest - it doesn't have to completely build

then you move stuff back to where it was and rebuild the roads

it is all temporary - the quest completes and your city is returned to how it was , with everything still connected

so yes it is very simple

DeletedUser114563

Again not so easy, because once you disconnect a road from an object the timer stops on that object and then you land having an object or many objects that will mature 2 or 3 minutes later once connected back to the Town Hall. I collect all my 4 games starting with my world A, then H, then B and finally world D systematically and I can't have objects out of sync when it comes to collection time of my 4 games.

DeletedUser114563

I don't have a problem buddy and I'm very flexible ( by deleting my Strike Team Centers ) , like I said I do it but I have to do it the long way. Is there an easier / quicker way of doing without deleting roads and getting objects out of sync ( collection times ) ?

By deleting my Strike Team Centers I don't affect the game play, just loose some attack bonus.

rjs66

Lieutenant
if you don't have space in your city without deleting something else then no there isn't - obviously

unless you have an event building you can use a store building on and then rebuild, but usually they usually produce stuff and will also throw off your schedule

DeletedUser114563

I would do that If I had enough event buildings I could store and store options but these are hard to get but the big problem here these event buildings are scattered all over the place and I would bugger the game up completely if I had to shuffle 1/2 a dozen objects to create a space big enough to accommodate a military building, as with my Strike Team Centers there are all next to each other so I just have to choose a military building that is 4 squares high, the width governs how many Strike Team Centers I'll have to delete, in this case the Manta Bay being 4x6 means I only delete 2 Strike Centers.

DeletedUser114563

Fantastic, what an answer :) LOL
Like I said I don't have a problem.
I've changed my initial post by changing the word problem to setback. ( so no more problem )
Is that what you'd do ?
Stop playing the game :) LOL

Ceban

Brigadier-General
you asked 'how do you cope with this problem' so you called it a problem, you got 2 answers how to solve that problem, one with storing items and 2 with selling roads for few seconds and you are still unhappy and frustrated, i think you need some help but we arent persons wich can help you.

DeletedUser114563

How do you ( not me ) cope with this setback ?
I've changed my initial post by changing the word problem to setback. ( so no more problem )
I mentioned this in the previous post.
Ok my wording was wrong, and this thread is how to see how you cope with this setback, I'm coping with it and I'm not unhappy nor frustrated nor need help just want your point of view what you do.
No one has given me any answers yet how they do it, but how they want me to change my game.

DeletedUser114563

How many times do I have to explain that I can't do what you asked me to do ?
3 times ?

Status
Not open for further replies.