• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser16026

Pretty sure it is. In EMA it provides 720 710 happiness, in PE 1300. Not sure about LMA, but it should be pretty decent (pretty much like a Library or University, but instead of taking away 4x4 space, it takes up 3x3).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98338

Question: :confused:
Once we get to Quest #18 HO HO HO, it's finish, right?
But the avatar quest stays there until the end of quest time, November 5th?

DeletedUser7719

A think LMA graveyard is 890 happiness (off the top of my head from the first Halloween event).

@Alfa: that's how the seasonal quests always works. They always stay up until a little after the actual event is over.

DeletedUser98338

Your answers are always straight :)
I cannot add to your reputation anymore.... it says "I should distribute around...".
Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
I think someone messed this #15 up.
It says "Not so ranged" ,,,, so if "not so fast" means -not the fastest (horse) - than "not so ranged" is -not the longest- ,,,,So we have long and short ranged. To me this eliminates longer ranged which leaves the short like the slinger. But that's not what seem to work.
The riddle is not solvable if it doesn't makes sense. Riddle

Have 5 stone throwers OR 5 ballista OR 5 catapults OR 5 trebuchets OR 5 cannons OR 5 field guns OR 5 breach loaders OR 5 rapid fire cannons. (Artillery or long range units are the ones in the army management screens that are located at the second to last tab when selecting unit type)

Amy Steele

General
The 'not so ranged' refers to what used to be called 'short ranged' but is now just called 'ranged'. What used to be called 'long ranged' is now termed 'artillery'. But yes, it is confusing :confused:

Decoder

Warrant Officer
The 'not so ranged' refers to what used to be called 'short ranged' but is now just called 'ranged'. What used to be called 'long ranged' is now termed 'artillery'. But yes, it is confusing :confused:

Ah! So meaning "not ranged" but of cause artillery is still ranged, they just don't call it that. Maybe something in the translation got lost?!

Amy Steele

General
I'm struggling on quest 9 war or welfare where I need to gain 1 sector of continent through battle I normally conquer through trade not war I have looked at my available sectors and I have 5 sectors available all with colonial soldiers I am only 1/4 of the way through hma my troops I have available are great sword warriors, heavy infantry, 2 unattached grenadiers and 1 unattached musketeer, to win a sector I would have to battle against 1) 4 rangers, 3 dragoons and 1 grenadier 2)8 dragoons 3) 2 rangers,4 dragoons and 2 grenadiers 4) 6 rangers and 2 dragoons 5) 4 rangers and 4 dragoons so can anyone advise which of the 5 sectors would be better to attack and win and what troops to use also if I do battle I normally do automatic battle so any help on strategy would be great.

I would suggest this one : 4) 6 rangers and 2 dragoons .. I would try to minimize the number of Dragoons you face.. Try not to use your unattached units as if you loose them they are gone. Try one first and don't be afraid to resign if it is not working as planned and then try again with a different combination of units. Try to use the terrain to your advantage.

I have to disagree with Estipar here - by far the weakest of those sectors is the one with 8 Dragoons, since the AI is notoriously bad at handling fasts, especially since you have Great Swords. If you have 8 Great Swords, I would use those, though the Heavy Infantry would be strong against Dragoons too.

As Estipar says, use the terrain. Place as many of your GS in forest as possible on the first move, and as many as possible of your Heavy Infantry on grassland. Let the Dragoons come to you. Don't be tempted to move your units onto terrain where they have no bonus until you are certain you will win.

Good Luck!

Decoder

Warrant Officer
It show 1400 in Colonial and 4x3, but I have not built it yet.

Pretty sure it is. In EMA it provides 720 710 happiness, in PE 1300. Not sure about LMA, but it should be pretty decent (pretty much like a Library or University, but instead of taking away 4x4 space, it takes up 3x3).

DeletedUser15432

Well, I personally use great swords and have victories with them against lancers so they should easily handle the dragoons

DeletedUser85465

I never had the older style graveyard(kept missing it in summer wheel), so am pleased to receive it now...with one drawback being I cannot get the newer design, or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance
Solarwarrior

Amy Steele

General
If you did not have the older style graveyard already then that is the quest reward from the Halloween event. You can only get the new design if you had an old style graveyard to update.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone
I am in the quest where I need to contribute to Great Buildings
I looked everywhere and I don't know how to do it
I don't have enough blueprints, so apparently I need to help "neighbours"
how do I do that?

thanks

DeletedUser7719

Look on your neighborhood, guild, or friends bar and see if you find a castle icon next to their profile. This means that they have a Great Building you can contribute to. (To contribute to a GB, click on the Great Building, and look where it says to spend your forge points)
Help 11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm a bit stuck on the Caitiff Queen 'collect those from the bronze age' 5 of each. Can you help?

DeletedUser7719

Gain 5 of each Bronze Age good (stone, wine, marble, dye, and lumber). To gain these goods, you can try trading in order to get them, or you can build the goods building yourself and produce them.

DeletedUser14881

I have a a question.

I was following a guild forum post with Haloween's Quesline, from someone who finished all the quests in less than two days, and in the 15th quest I was expecting to sell my Graveyard. Well... I don't have one. I started playing this game in the half of Valentine's Event and I was unlucky enough to get one in Summer's Event.

Anyway... This is not the point. The point is, because I don't have the Graveyard I got a different quest stage entitled "Lord of Misrule":

Jack O'Lantern said:
"Listen well and be savvy: Not so light and not so heavy, not so ranged and not so fast, five I want to be amassed. There is but one additional task: They share the age is what I ask"
The quest progress bar says "Savvy or sorry!" and it has a goal of five. As soon I got this quest I already had 3/5 completed.

As far as I could understand, Jackie boy is talking about all Military Units of a age, but it does not say what age. So I assumed it could be from any age. I squished my buildings and managed to build four of the five Bronze Units MIlitary Buildings and I trained one unit of each. I didn't do it with Horseman Stables because a few days before Jack show up Princess Myciena gave me... 8 Horsemans, while I was in Industrial Age (I hated her for that).

But, the progressbar is not progressing anymore. Anybody got this quest too and can tell me what to do?