• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser98942

Masses amassed: I am in Iron Age and built a Ballista range to complete this quest. To get five Ballistas though, i have to pay 50 diamonds to open the 5th slot. I tried deleting one Ballista that was already counted to re-open that slot, but it got taken away from my quest completion count (which surprised & angered me, since in every other task, you can delete and rebuild). Does anyone know a way to complete this without spending 50 diamonds (which I don't have) just to get the 20 diamond reward? Thanks!

DeletedUser98942

Oh yes, a second camp. I don't know why I didn't even think of that. Thank you!

LarryB

Private
Blocked on Explore or Extinction

yes, that is the one that I cannot do on several servers.

I'm totally blocked on this quest.
I have no exploration option open and cannot do so until I conquer 1 of 2 Provinces.
As I have only just enterred EMA, I don't have the strength to conquer and so I have to Negotiate.
To conquor all 6 sectors I need about 250 goods drawn from BA, IA and EMA. I can produce about 120 goods a day from BA and IA, so allowing for trading
between levels etc, loss due to plundering and waiting for trades, in reality this will take me about 4 days assuming that I am not trying to use the goods for working through the tech tree which I need to do to stop being plundered.

Any suggestions deeply appreciated.

DeletedUser585

tried that, no effect ?

thats bec thick o here built a Production building and not goods building doh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97838

So we get a treat for completion of this event, so do we get a trick if we fail it... ?

DeletedUser4800

Woohoo I got the upgraded graveyard and its awesome, but the final reward is quite underwhelming. Anyone know if it gives you something more than just happiness? The happiness it gives is way too low to be a final reward and its cool looking and stuff, but its not worth placing if the low happiness is all it does.

DeletedUser653

The graveyard is the real proze at this time but I suspect INNO will give an upgrade to the scarecrow in some future event, so just store it till then.

But rember you only get the graveyard prize if its in the city at the time of the quest.

DeletedUser16026

The Scarecrow is a decoration, those generally give less happiness compared to cultural buildings because they're more convenient. Meaning, you don't need any road for it, and can place it behind other buildings. For example a 3x3 Graveyard connected to the road, and a 3x3 Scarecrow behind it not connected to the row. Based on how your city is designed, it can be a good addition.

DeletedUser15432

Well, it would be higher than 1000 because the Colonial Age is 1000, I have seen the scarecrow and the artwork is not the best, it looks a nit like a badly baked sponge cake

DeletedUser

The scarecrow is 720 (PE) cause I have one - why - because I have spare space atm, but wont be there long!!

DeletedUser16026

Well, it would be higher than 1000 because the Colonial Age is 1000, I have seen the scarecrow and the artwork is not the best, it looks a nit like a badly baked sponge cake

The graphic changes through the day, pumpkins grow up in the same field.

I'm not a huge fan of the other version too, but I really like the pumpkin one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98338

The graveyard is the real proze at this time but I suspect INNO will give an upgrade to the scarecrow in some future event, so just store it till then.

But rember you only get the graveyard prize if its in the city at the time of the quest.
Can the scarecrow be polished?

DeletedUser99048

Hi,

Can someone help my with the quest Contribute or quiet not sure what to do or how.

Thanks