• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser16026

Yeah, it's 5 units you need, not buildings, so you can probably delete the excess and keep 2 buildings to hold 5 units. Or create 1 unit of each to complete the quest and then delete them all (would be faster time-wise), whichever works better for you.

DeletedUser

The buildings need to be of your own age. Try destroying decorations or roads from your age if you have nothing else disposable, it should be the cheapest.

This is for Sell or sorrow - The Braveyard 0/3: destroying decorations and roads from my last age (I'm in Colonial age)?

I sold 4 decoratins and now its 1/3.

DeletedUser15432

evidently some of the decorations could not have been from the colonial age, they must be from the current age to count

DeletedUser15432

This has to be of your age. I thought the same as you at first! :(

Try deleting decorations or roads from your current age, however, they must be from the age shown in your city taskbar (top center of screen) otherwise they will not count, if you have only just entered a new age with your city, there are always decorations available to build of the new age in the buildings menu

DeletedUser653

If your a new player just started how do you get past the Walk or Wann quest. The only path with happiness is right at the end of the bronze age and 9 sectors away from me!
(just started in beta)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16026

HRC, you can use 6 trails and an obelisk to complete it. The quest basically asks for 6 roads and 6 happiness, but the happiness doesn't have to come from the roads.

Rayden81, make sure the decorations are from your current age. If they are, contact support.

DeletedUser4406

Have you tried doing the quests? Why would they require diamonds from anyone? If one has already completed the tech tree, then quests asking for research will autocomplete. If one has already completed the continent map, then quests asking for actions there will autocomplete. None of these quests require nor need any diamonds and they're so easy one can accomplish them in 2-3 days without being prepared (meaning if you have to wait on scouting and other things).

The take sector by battle stopped me, can not got any further because i can not have an army strong enough (war - welfare) so will never complete the Halloween quests. these are very stupid quests, can not be completed

DeletedUser

War or Welfare

"War or welfare – attack and win a sector on the continent map"

I don't have any military! I conquer sections only by using goods. Is there another way that I can get past this one? I tried using goods on a sector but that didn't work. :-( :confused: I'm in the Progressive Era and I only have hard lands to conquer. No way to build enough military.

DeletedUser9168

War or Welfare - researching a military technology works - i just tried it!

DeletedUser97631

I'm stuck on All-out work. I've tried the 5 min, 15 min, 1 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour and 24 hour production times but the scarecrow is still only showing 5/6 completed.
I've tried all of them at least twice now. Where am I going wrong?

DeletedUser9168

I'm stuck on All-out work. I've tried the 5 min, 15 min, 1 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour and 24 hour production times but the scarecrow is still only showing 5/6 completed.
I've tried all of them at least twice now. Where am I going wrong?

assuming this is the same quest i noted as 'produce or perish' you just need to do one of each type of timed production - but the snag is there is no way of working out which one you are still missing (without being terribly organised and writing them down as you set each production.) with a couple of my cities i kept having to repeat the production times - but i assumed the problem was with my bad memory rather than a bug in the system. if you make a note of which building is set for each time and it still doesn't complete, it might be worth filing a ticket to support.

DeletedUser97631

assuming this is the same quest i noted as 'produce or perish' you just need to do one of each type of timed production - but the snag is there is no way of working out which one you are still missing (without being terribly organised and writing them down as you set each production.) with a couple of my cities i kept having to repeat the production times - but i assumed the problem was with my bad memory rather than a bug in the system. if you make a note of which building is set for each time and it still doesn't complete, it might be worth filing a ticket to support.

Thanks. Went over them all again from 5 mins and it worked. Must be my memory!

Jaygandi

Private
Disappointment in the Halloween campaign

It seems that as with a lot of these things, only those who are most advanced through the game can really achieve anything. The newbies or the player s who are only about half way through the Ages can not get anywhere near getting through the tasks for Halloween. I wonder what the stats are on who gets to the end of the campaign. Not much fun really.

DeletedUser96901

It seems that as with a lot of these things, only those who are most advanced through the game can really achieve anything. The newbies or the player s who are only about half way through the Ages can not get anywhere near getting through the tasks for Halloween. I wonder what the stats are on who gets to the end of the campaign. Not much fun really.

you must be kidding

it's easy in all ages
when starting in bronze age you could have a problem with the 5 artillery
but everything else is not a problem

DeletedUser9168

I am participating in the Halloween event in 5 cities, ranging from PE to iron age. The harder part for me with lower cities was conquering provinces as i tend to race ahead on the map, so the goods required for negotiating are way above what i can produce myself (and i also had to conquer provinces in order to get a scout able to go off exploring again for one quest). But that was part of the challenge! Building and immediately selling a goods building left me a bit short on supplies in one city. The thing that made by far the biggest difference between my different cities, was how active and supportive the guild was. Without helpful guild members the whole questline would have been a lot harder to achieve, as well as a lot more expensive in Forge Points. I am on the final quest in 2 cities, completed it in one, and am on the last few quests in the other two. All should be completed before the event ends. And, for me, a whole lot of fun all round!

DeletedUser

'Artillery' is any long range unit (the one with the 'cannon' icon), for example the BA one is the Stone Thrower. You must have 5 units from the same age - this doesn't necessarily have to be the age you are in.

I see byeordie beat me to it (again! :o )

Okay, so is it just me, or is there an error in this riddle? It clearly states "Not so light and not so heavy, not so ranged and not so fast, five I want to see amassed."

How does a long range unit qualify as not so ranged?

Cheers!