• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser96901

the text says
i'm having trouble with the quest that actually rewards the old graveyard. what EXACTLY needs to be sold in order to get the graveyard? I'm in ProgEra and I'm not going to sell a hard earned expensive house or other big buildings to get a bit of extra happiness... I tried selling some small things, and that didn't work.

means: she MUST sell the graveyard in the city
(inventory doesn't count)

DeletedUser15432

I have one question...
One my friend start play this game a month ago.
He reached the Iron Age, and now has a problem with the Halloween quest No.16 (Sell or sorrow)
He do not have old Graveyard for sell. Is there a way how to finish this task in iron age?
I really don not know how...
Easy, sell 3 iron age decorations as this is the alternative route and has been mentioned several times in this discussion thread

DeletedUser15425

it's so simple
if (REWARD = OLD GRAVEYARD) then (SELL GRAVEYARD)
if (REWARD = GRAVEYARD) then (SELL 3 BUILDINGS FROM YOUR AGE)

agreed. it's simple. having read the quest text, I actually thought that it wanted me to sell the graveyard I have but when everyone else in the guild started saying it's about selling some buildings, I assumed I was wrong. turns out I was right. thank you.

DeletedUser99104

Delete or Die!

Four have to go, 'cause I said so! If you ask of me "who?", I'll say "Anyone shall do!"

Tried deleting decorations and houses but that didn't work. Not sure what to try now

DeletedUser

and if they are too expensive I would say build a spearmen barracks fast to train and delete and cheap too :-)