• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Building Contribution Window

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Can we all stop giving feedback here, as the 2 weeks have become 4, and will soon be half year like on beta. So probably its best we start ignoring this thread, dont give any feedback, and just ask inno 2 questions:
1. How many months 2 weeks are?
2. Wheres the logic in their decision to have 2 different options available when one is clearly giving advantage to some players over others, while both are doing and paying for the same thing, because i cant find logic in this.
In the meantime please spam them with ingame tickets, and give negative ratings and feedback on their facebook and instagram pages, and do not buy diamonds (if someone still does by any chance).
I hope no more feedback from players will come in this thread untill official answer is given from some CM, CCM or whatever.

DeletedUser111085

Can we all stop giving feedback here, as the 2 weeks have become 4, and will soon be half year like on beta. So probably its best we start ignoring this thread, dont give any feedback, and just ask inno 2 questions:
1. How many months 2 weeks are?
2. Wheres the logic in their decision to have 2 different options available when one is clearly giving advantage to some players over others, while both are doing and paying for the same thing, because i cant find logic in this.
In the meantime please spam them with ingame tickets, and give negative ratings and feedback on their facebook and instagram pages, and do not buy diamonds (if someone still does by any chance).
I hope no more feedback from players will come in this thread untill official answer is given from some CM, CCM or whatever.

I think you will find that most of us who have this change do not like it and do not want it. Therefore people should still post here until Inno decide to remove it.

DeletedUser105873

I fail to see what "no feedback here" will achieve, its not like Inno and the Devs will suddenly jump into action because no one is posting in this thread, infact they are more likely to think no one cares about it and they will leave things as they are, when clearly it needs changes.
And it will be 5 weeks on Monday and I'm genuinely interested to find out how long sovereign and the Devs consider "A couple of weeks" to be :)

Vesiger

Monarch
I think you will find that most of us who have this change do not like it and do not want it. Therefore people should still post here until Inno decide to remove it.
Whereas the people who don't have to put up with it are convinced they are being unfairly punished...
(And it still takes 4 seconds of lag to place a single FP on the mobile app - how's that for a handicap..?)

DeletedUser653

I want to raise one SERIOUS problem with the new GB screen.

The 10 FP button is to be welcomed, HOWEVER once you run out of 10 FP the button switches automatically to 10 FP for 500 diamonds.

Because of lag, it means that when one is trying to add 10 FP packs quickly to a GB, one runs the risk of then using 500 diamonds.

This happened to me a couple of days ago, and it would NEVER have happened using the old GB screen.

I have raised this with the ingame support, but they have been completely unhelpful.

All of you need to be aware that this is a way for Inno to steal your diamonds by tricking you into accidentally using them when you didn't intend to.

The diamond buttons should be separate from the other buttons.

And those who like me have lost diamonds to this POORLY DESIGNED NEW SCREEN should have them refunded.

Quicksilver, can i ask if you had the settings ticked where it requires confirmation on diamond spend?

INNO: when are you going to change the defaults so that the confirmation is always on by default and a player has to switch it off if he does not want it??

I do not have the new FP investment option and if it means i can click on a 10 FP button to invest 10 FP its not a lot of good to me as the last GB i invested in i had to put 2600 FP into it, thats 260 clicks (better than the 520 i have to do now but not much better)

Whats wrong with a 100, 50, 10, 5, 2, 1 if we cannot have a option to input a number

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110949

I think the "Use 10 FP" would be of use to those who collect over 10 from buildings and rewards from GE or Treasure hunter, say something 17 but you only want to spend 10 here 5 there.

I'm pretty sure there are players who collect FP's in the 50's and 100's too
if you have more than ten then it changes to the max you have
I would rather have one where I can say 7 even if I gave collected from everything and have 23 FP

DeletedUser105873

And there we go, first time I've been screwed over in game by someone who had the update and placed 2-3 times faster than me and overtook me even though I already had 600fp's in, as a result I lose out due to Inno Devs giving advantages to some players over others, screw Inno and screw the devs your not ever going to get another penny from me you bunch of (insert 4 letter word) wits

5 F'ing WEEKS NOW, so sovereign I've noticed your to scared to answer in this thread now, but just how long is A COUPLE OF WEEKS in your world ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sadly, I think the only thing that will make game makers wake up and take notice, is if huge numbers of players.. just stop playing. After this.. and some other problems that bugs, lags and freezes. I'm very close to doing just that.. quitting !

DeletedUser4727

Hello all,

Not scared in the least to answer here, but no sense in sharing my lack of news with you. When I know more about when the change will be rolled out, I'll certainly let you know. In the mean time, Im continuing to read it, but I've tried to address everyone's questions in previous responses. Im not sure I've missed any questions as of yet.

To be clear, no, I dont consider answering the same question multiple times as a value response, which is why I haven't individually replied to everyone who has asked me how long the current situation will go on for. I've addressed it in previous responses, and nothing has changed yet.

INNO: when are you going to change the defaults so that the confirmation is always on by default and a player has to switch it off if he does not want it??
This is already the default, the user has to deactivate Diamond confirmation ingame.

Thanks
Richard

DeletedUser105873

You said it would be a couple of weeks, now by sounds of it your saying you dont know how long it'll be.
Well its now over 5 weeks so either you got a strange idea of what a couple of weeks are (even in an ambiguous sense) in which case would you mind clarifying that with us, or you were lying when you said it was a couple of weeks in the first place in which case could you be a bit more honest, like is it really going to be a "couple" of months or is it that you never had a clue in the first place and just made it up.

DeletedUser12400

You said it would be a couple of weeks, now by sounds of it your saying you dont know how long it'll be. Well its now over 5 weeks so either you got a strange idea of what a couple of weeks are (even in an ambiguous sense) in which case would you mind clarifying that with us, or you were lying when you said it was a couple of weeks in the first place in which case could you be a bit more honest, like is it really going to be a "couple" of months or is it that you never had a clue in the first place and just made it up.
I'm sorry to hear folk feel deceived. The term a couple was used in a more ambiguous way than literally 2 weeks, but it wasn't done in a deceitful manner, and more a colloquial use of the word. I'm also sorry to hear you think I personally made the statement to lie to players, which couldn't be further from the truth.
*SIGH* Not everything is going smooth as we would like. For some people 'a couple of' is always two; for others it's several. The correct way to write would have been "few weeks" instead of "a couple of weeks" but Sovereign already apologized for inconvenience that this may have caused.

DeletedUser104173

Hello all,

Not scared in the least to answer here, but no sense in sharing my lack of news with you. When I know more about when the change will be rolled out, I'll certainly let you know. In the mean time, Im continuing to read it, but I've tried to address everyone's questions in previous responses. Im not sure I've missed any questions as of yet.

To be clear, no, I dont consider answering the same question multiple times as a value response, which is why I haven't individually replied to everyone who has asked me how long the current situation will go on for. I've addressed it in previous responses, and nothing has changed yet.

Thanks
Richard

OK, let's try it this way.
What would go wrong if you (the devs, whoever) would roll it out for everyone? I see no more complaints about new window in a sense that is broken, not functioning or whatever, truth is that some like it, some don't, but it seems it's working just fine for most that have it, so what is it that we (the unlucky ones) are waiting for?
Give me a good, valid and solid reason WHY some players STILL have this HUGE unfair advantage over other players (when it comes to investing large amount of fps into high level gbs in order to secure the top spot), and I will shut up and not write another word on the subject, I assure you of that.

*SIGH* Not everything is going smooth as we would like. For some people 'a couple of' is always two; for others it's several. The correct way to write would have been "few weeks" instead of "a couple of weeks" but Sovereign already apologized for inconvenience that this may have caused.

WHAT is not going smooth as you would like? Are you referring to phrasing (a few, a couple, or several), or are you referring to actual issue here, which is not phrasing, but the fact that game is divided into players who can do stuff, and players who can't do stuff that these first mentioned can, and the fact how unfair that is?

DeletedUser105873

*YAWN* Or alternatively you could of all been honest from the start and just said "The roll out will see some of you get the update while we haven't got a clue when the rest of the players will get it"

Trouble with being honest of course is if anyone has a problem with the planned action then you get asked awkward questions right from the off and ofc you annoy people even more early on in the process, maybe even lose players who aren't prepared to wait months or indefinitely, so you BS them with ambiguous time scales instead.

And btw an inconvenience would be the time element lost unnecessarily clicking when there is a much faster option available, I and others are being screwed over by those who have the update and are losing FP's over it as they jump us while donating, as I said before if devs decided to make a GB much better but only for a few players for well over a month and more, how do you think that would go down.
Or maybe say if certain players were given a really fast way of placing a siege on a GvG map but only those few, how do you think the other players of GvG would think of that.

You see you can sit there sighing all you like, but it doesn't fix the problem does it ?
But of course if there is truly an issue with rolling out to the rest at this time, guess what the solution is - TAKE IT AWAY FROM ALL SO WE'RE ALL ON THE SAME LEVEL PLAYING FIELD

Not difficult is it?
It can be taken away as easy as it was put in place, and by sounds of it there are many who have it who would prefer that anyway.

DeletedUser

*YAWN* Or alternatively you could of all been honest from the start and just said "The roll out will see some of you get the update while we haven't got a clue when the rest of the players will get it"

Trouble with being honest of course is if anyone has a problem with the planned action then you get asked awkward questions right from the off and ofc you annoy people even more early on in the process, maybe even lose players who aren't prepared to wait months or indefinitely, so you BS them with ambiguous time scales instead.

And btw an inconvenience would be the time element lost unnecessarily clicking when there is a much faster option available, I and others are being screwed over by those who have the update and are losing FP's over it as they jump us while donating, as I said before if devs decided to make a GB much better but only for a few players for well over a month and more, how do you think that would go down.
Or maybe say if certain players were given a really fast way of placing a siege on a GvG map but only those few, how do you think the other players of GvG would think of that.

You see you can sit there sighing all you like, but it doesn't fix the problem does it ?
But of course if there is truly an issue with rolling out to the rest at this time, guess what the solution is - TAKE IT AWAY FROM ALL SO WE'RE ALL ON THE SAME LEVEL PLAYING FIELD

Not difficult is it?
It can be taken away as easy as it was put in place, and by sounds of it there are many who have it who would prefer that anyway.
It's wrong that some has and some not but alternatively you could understand that it was meant for over more than 2 weeks. However It would be nice to know how long it may actually take.

DeletedUser107470

JUST TO BE CLEAR TO SOVEREIGN AND OVERTYPYE. THIS IS SIMPLY IN GAME CHEATING TO GIVE CERTAIN PLAYERS AN ADVANTAGE, OF MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE THE NEW PLATFORM AND EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE THERE SEEMS TO BE ONLY A FEW ISSUES WITH THE SYSTEM.

A) DON'T ALLOW IT TO USE DIAMONDS, SIMPLE IN GAME THEIFT OF CASH.
B) ON MOBILE YOU CANT SEE OF THE NEXT LEVEL IS ALREADY OPEN ON A GB.

POSITIVE SIDE, MY FRIENDS CAN PLACE A 1000FP AND I HAVE ONLY PLACED 200.

TO SAY THAT TWO WEEKS MEANS MEANS A FEW WEEKS, WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP ITS SIMPLE, THIS IS NOT THE BETA SERVER AND IF'S GOING TO BE TRAETED AS THE BETA SERVER WE SHOULD ALL GET FREE DIAMONDS.

LASTLY TO SAY YOU HAVE NO UPDATE ON THIS ISSUES MEANS CAN BE SUMMED UP AS FOLLOWS. THEY DONT LISTEN TO WHAT YOU SAY AND TREAT US ALL IDIOTS,

AT THIS RATE IM BETTING CHRISTMAS WILL BE HERE BEFORE THE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE,

DON'T BUY DIAMONDS UNTIL THIS IS SORTED.

DeletedUser107470

Who's to say that it is not those who buy diamonds that have the ne platform, We only have sovereign word that it was random and also said two weeks so I think it only fair to questions all that has been said so far

DeletedUser111085

Who's to say that it is not those who buy diamonds that have the ne platform, We only have sovereign word that it was random and also said two weeks so I think it only fair to questions all that has been said so far

Well I have never bought a single diamond and I have the so-called upgrade.

DeletedUser96901

actually they didn't say "2 weeks"

they said "a couple of weeks"
and olny for some that are 2 weeks
for others that can be more