• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Building Contribution Window

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Also, the "complete instantly with diamonds" button is a joke, right? Because people have 20,000 diamonds to use on completing their buildings instantly... Wouldn't they just use their forge points if they wanted to complete them instantly? I just want the old window back, it was a much better design! Why fix something that isn't broken, visually anyway, now you "fixed" it and it is broken.

My Arc is getting close where complete instantly costs 1mil diamonds. so im starting to save up for that after this event.
If the button to spend diamonds is removed, or moved far from the others, and if use 5FP is introduces, overal, the new window is better, especially when you spend thousands fps daily on gbs.
One thing that can also be improved. The numbers that show current progress and total FPs needed for the level can bi a bit bigger and/or in bold

DeletedUser110731

My Arc is getting close where complete instantly costs 1mil diamonds. so im starting to save up for that after this event.
How long will take you to save 1 mil diamonds? ;)
And how do you make thousands of fps a day if it usually costs more fps to secure a spot than the fps returned, even with a L80 Arc?

DeletedUser110195

An 80 Arc makes you a profit when you spend exactly 1 point over 50% of the total, I witnessed this on someone's lvl 68 Arc, 4 thousand and some points, his profit was around 100 FP after spending a little over 2k....do this 20-30 times a day and you can see how they can keep doing this...it would take a long time to build up the requisite stock of FP packs but once you did, you could be raking in tons of FP.

DeletedUser107470

POINTS so far - overall great improvement

1) Number are two hard to read and an increase in size would be appreciated. big help for those who dont have 20/20 vision.

2) On mobile you cant see if the next level on a GB is open. adding this information to the GB overview screen would be very useful even on PC

3) Could we see a small change to how the 1FP button works to save the amount of FP left unwanted on the bar, Currently the system opens the lowest pack and puts the balance on the bar. Not very nice if you only have 10FP packs left and can be hard on smaller players.

Possible solution to point 3. If you use the 1FP button and you only have 5FP packs left, 1FP is used and the other 4 is converted into 2FP packs and something very similar if you had only 10FP packs. 1FP is used, 1 FP is added to the bar and the balance is converted to 2FP packs.

I think this will help a lot of the smaller players who find it hard to get the packs in the first place and give everyone more control without the need to have 5 and 2FP buttons as the system is very quick now, you dont really need to a 5fp button.

How long before the lag issue is fixed. The people I donate too have no complaints, they are doing very nicely

DeletedUser105873

Yes, but even with a large % return on your fp contributions, you would still spend more fp than get back?
A level 80 Arc owner who places 50% of the total amount of FP's required to level say a level 50'ish Arc would get back around 200fp's in profit as well as the originally placed FP's. Also many level 80 Arc owners band together to make GB levelling groups who place their breakeven quantity of FP's in others GB's to get them levelled quickly, its not unheard of for me to place 10,000+ fp's in a single day and there are others with more time on their hands who will place many more than this, most of these invested FP's are returned within a couple (sorry 2 days) so if you have 30K fp's in your inventory you can happily continue playing like that every day without ever running out of FP's.

Its mainly for this reason that many players were screaming for a quicker solution to getting 1000's of fp's in at a time. The new system is much quicker but still has issues, for me the screens themselves are fine, whats needed is get rid of the diamond level up button, thats clearly there in the hope someone presses it by accident, do away with FP packs in their current form and simply replace with a single inventory pool of FP's and then have donation buttons of 50fp / 10fp / 1fp is all thats needed, first it comes out from your FP bar and then resorts to using your FP inventory, this way there's no need to break into a 10fp pack when you only want to spend 1fp (as you no longer have 10fp packs) and there was no need for the dumb study inno needed to make on players FP usage.

I really think inno are trying to hard to make a clever system based on general FP usage when they could of just given all the power of FP usage to the individual player to use as they please.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Can someone please advise. I had 8 FP on my bar. I went to donate to someones GB and decided to use the middle '10 FP' button as I wanted to donate in exact multiples of 10. 10 FP did get credited to the GB but my 8 FP on the bar just disappeared.

DeletedUser108379

Can someone please advise. I had 8 FP on my bar. I went to donate to someones GB and decided to use the middle '10 FP' button as I wanted to donate in exact multiples of 10. 10 FP did get credited to the GB but my 8 FP on the bar just disappeared.

Be happy, you had a 2 FP packege left. IF you had had no 2 FP packages, you would have ended with 3 FP in the bar and 1 5-FP-packege less.

DeletedUser110841

giving my feedback on the new screen it is bad really bad work from dev team it make us lose all 2fp pack and 5 fp packs

instead of investing directly make possible to open multiple packs that way we are gone open lots of pack then invest in 1 shot or in the
new screen make possible to open packs instead of investing fps like a button to open 2fp pack, 5fp pack 10 fp pack or invest 1fp from bar or
all fp from bar

make it possible with the + sign on top to make it possible to open multiple packs so we can invest in 1 shot with the new screen using all fp in bar
to way you make it for now is totaly unviable

thanks