• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Building Contribution Window

DeletedUser16126

New look is IMO the same as rolled out ages agoo on beta. So any explanation why it was required to give some players over teh last 6 weeks a serious benefith? I find it a lot better, sure because you can now donate at double rate and I hardly have to move my mouse! just great that we finally get this!

DeletedUser

Can someone show a shot of the difference. I'm unsure whether I'm using the old or the new.

this is mine , New GB System 2.png new GB system 1.png

DeletedUser107470

After a bit of use, you can understand how the system works, But there is one issue I have noted on mobile and will test on the PC soon.

The 10FP from the bar is good and saves a heap of time.

The other 10FP button I think was designed to take from your packs and not the bar. But it is taking points from the bar first. If it just takes from the packs, I can have very similar control as per the old system.

1 point button fine and the logic behind that good, but if we can't keep points on the bar when you are doing many GB's we will run out of small packs and the game will be opening 10FP packs

As for spending diamonds - that's not a big issues for me - but the confirm button should be located in a different position.

DeletedUser12153

from the accouncement
"Buttons for different packages": the new screen basically treats your Forge Point packages as an inventory pool to draw from, and it will draw from them depending on your spending. The different sizes of packages aren't as important as they used to be.

It's not important what you devs "think" about this you guys clearly have no idea what you're doing It's important what your customers want (you know the people that make sure you actually earn some money) and judging from the amount of complaints most people want the option to spend their packs the way they prefer not the way you guys "think" we should spend them

DeletedUser105873

Well I like the new screens, and its so nice to be able to put in over 2000fp's in without being under threat of dying of old age,,,,it is a bit ropey though and the devs would do good by listening to the many suggestions in this thread to find improvements

DeletedUser105611

I believe
Ultras, it should be noted that you are specifically referring to an issue with the new GB window, which is why I suggested you mention it here. This information might should also go into a bug report in the bug reporting section.

As has been mentioned myself and others using iOS platform via mobile still have this issue. Many reports have been made but to no avail. Will this be rolled out to users such as myself anytime soon?

DeletedUser110731

Please, can we have the old window back for the pc version (I don't use the phone one so I'm not going to comment on the phone version)? I'm all in for change but only if it is change for the better! From a design point of view the new window is terrible! I have to strain my eyes to see how many points I have contributed to a building and how many others have contributed because the names and pictures and the number of points are too small now. Also, it is all too stretched out sideways, making it too hard to see the information as easily as it was before. Too much dead space, the space was used much more effectively before. Also, it was better having the picture of the building on the one page, I hate the second tab, it is no longer obvious what building you are trying to contribute to without it being on the same page. Whereas, previously you could tell what's going on at first glance, now you have to sit there and strain your eyes to work out what's going on. You made the whole thing unusable, I hate it, please can we have the option to keep the old window, because functionality has not improved here either, as you still can't enter the exact number of points and it is too confusing now to look at.

Also, the "complete instantly with diamonds" button is a joke, right? Because people have 20,000 diamonds to use on completing their buildings instantly... Wouldn't they just use their forge points if they wanted to complete them instantly? I just want the old window back, it was a much better design! Why fix something that isn't broken, visually anyway, now you "fixed" it and it is broken.

The new look is absolutely horrendous ! There is no need for 2 tabs, everything should be on the one page like it was before. Now you can only see 3 people who's contributing to any GB ! I mean No ones going to click the "complete instantly" diamond tab !
Surely there's no need for the GB progress bar, with the brash white background, to take up 2/3 of the screen ? Isn't GB contributions equally as important for players to see without scrolling ?
A terrible change to the game, one that could drive players away, which I'm sure is not what an update should do...

As someone who can use thousands of FP's daily on various GB's, I'm happy to now have the update at long last. The new look will of course take some getting used to, and it still need some improvements, but hopefully eventually suggestions will be taken on board, and those improvements will be made. (Although probably after a whole bunch of other stuff is unnecessarily changed or introduced)

I know some people don't like it because it's different to before, but feelings might change when they've got used to it

DeletedUser111077

Please can we have the old one back. The only good thing about this new version is the 10FP button. Everything else is too small, too confusing and now needs 'fixing'!!!
And how do I buy an FP if I want to just buy one instead of using a package of 10? Must I perform numerous clicks to get out, buy the FP and then click my way back in again?
REALLY HATE THIS. Sorry.

DeletedUser99363

i like 50% less clicks and it seems the draining 2 or 5 FP packs 1st like a beta at 1st has been resolved, so i think the mechanics of it if fine

DeletedUser110195

A 5 point button would make all the serious complaints go away. Anyone pissed over spending diamonds because they foolishly turned off diamond use confirmation....well....maybe the sting of that will make them turn it back on.

DeletedUser96901

idea:
remove the diamond button (nobody ever uses it)
and put useful buttons there: 2 FP package, 5 FP package, 10 FP package

and then the first line is ONLY for the bar (or greyed out)
same as current: 1 FP, 10 FP, all

DeletedUser110731

The "complete with diamonds instantly" button was made exclusively for Bill Gates, obviously, so if your name is not Bill Gates stop complaining.

DeletedUser110731

I just love it how the 1 fp and 10 fp buttons change to 50 diamonds and 500 diamonds if you still want to spend forge points but have none left in your inventory and none in your fp bar, what a bargain. Such a handy feature for Bill Gates and all the newbies out there :lol:

DeletedUser96901

The "complete with diamonds instantly" button was made exclusively for Bill Gates, obviously, so if your name is not Bill Gates stop complaining.
if Bill Gates would play this game he would already have bought InnoGames

and then he would have a button
finish level because I am Bill Freaking Gates

May I ask how you make thousands of forge points daily?
having a level 80 Arc :lol:

a few players even have more than 50k in the inventory

Last edited by a moderator: