• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Building Contribution Window

How do I choose which pack to use from my inventory. Right now my opinion of the new window - dog dirt.

I may never donate to another GB again. It's like people are designing things with no knowledge of how anything works or should work.

joesoap

Major-General
How do I choose which pack to use from my inventory. Right now my opinion of the new window - dog dirt.

I may never donate to another GB again. It's like people are designing things with no knowledge of how anything works or should work.
you dont chose, the game chooses for you

It's crap.....I wish we had the choice to opt out

It's horrible, utterly confusing and just a plain dog turd!!

It's like they fired everyone with even half a brain and filled those positions with no brain at all. Not even a high school kid would develop a data entry window like that!

Even worst is that they must think we are all as brainless as them: Who in their right mind would EVER click on the diamond button. Oh, yes, please spend 30,000 diamonds for me - wipe out my diamond inventory!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's like they fired everyone with even half a brain and filled those positions with no brain at all. Not even a high school kid would develop a data entry window like that!

Even worst is that they must think we are all as brainless as them: Who in their right mind would EVER click on the diamond button. Oh, yes, please spend 30,000 diamonds for me - wipe out my diamond inventory!

It's because the Forum Mods keep liking everything and kissing backsides and the real people that matter don't get heard over their stupidity!

Don't care if you ban me either........This Game is a sinking ship anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can no longer use just one forge point from my bar - I have to use all of them.

Madness - Just Plain & Simple Madness! You really know how to burn over your game players - Thank's for Nothing!

DeletedUser

I can no longer use just one forge point from my bar - I have to use all of them.

Madness - Just Plain & Simple Madness! You really know how to burn over your game players - Thank's for Nothing!

Use the left button for just 1 FP if you have them in your bar

They didn't even fix the long player name issue....would have been the perfect time to fix that but no!

joesoap

Major-General

You can, the 1st button is 'use 1fp' & it takes fps from the bar before it uses packs

DeletedUser

Now you all know what some of us have been complaining about.....

I could tell from the first time it was announced how crap it was going to be and that was just looking at pictures, now to actually have it with out any changes done to it despite the concerns that were raised just show how they have no clue or that they actually give 2 turds about any of their current hardcore player base.

OK
Hey I just found out what that black box is above the area where we post our replies - lol - it's all the options like color, font, bold and so on. Try clicking somewhere in that black box area. Just goes to show the masterful action we have here now - lol!

You have to admit though - That's one fine graphic for a progress bar (even if it does waste all kinds of space) - LOL

We all need more programmers and a whole lot less artists! It needs to be functional before you make it pretty.

Last edited:

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
A fix for both problems has been already suggested:
1. Remove the button to spend diamonds, or move it far from the other buttons with double/triple confirmation like when you try to sell a GB, and noone will ever spend diamonds by mistake
2. Introduce spend 1, 5, 10, Empty FP bar buttons
And it will be all good, better and faster

DeletedUser98451

After almost 7 months of negative feedback rolling this out across the live servers demonstrates the arrogance of the decision makers and shows the utter contempt for players opinions.
Its very nearly a year since i last bought diamonds and i see no reason why thats going to change

DeletedUser14881

This update arrived to me today. So now I'll have to look closely if I'm using strictly the amount I want and have on my bar so the system won't use packs without warning?

After almost 7 months of negative feedback rolling this out across the live servers demonstrates the arrogance of the decision makers and shows the utter contempt for players opinions.
Its very nearly a year since i last bought diamonds and i see no reason why thats going to change

Agreed - Same here