• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Surge

pointless bits of the game

This is an idle game. It's meant to be slow, i.e. idle, so those long timers are to be expected. I got by without buying any diamonds and I got far into the game and still have no need to buy any. Buuuuut then again I did quit like five or six times and my account is eight years old so make...
  2. Surge

Peaceful Cities Movement

I'm not gonna come up with a new argument concerning this because this has been mentioned pretty close to an infinite amount of times by many people so I'm just gonna copy paste what I wrote a few months ago.
  3. Surge

Event 5 Years of Forge of Empires!

I think the time when you could collect stuff only by single clicking and not click-drag was worse.
  4. Surge

Event 5 Years of Forge of Empires!

I remember joining at April 10 or 11, 2012. Good times. Lots of memories in this game. Can't believe it's been that long...
  5. Surge

Great Buildings Alcatraz - be able to adjust troop output for a price

Wait if they're useless then why do you have their barracks to begin with? Anyways -1 for the reason Test Ament stated.
  6. Surge

New Content Oceanic Future - Part 1

And I thought rock paper scissors lizard spock was weird...
  7. Surge

Lost army (mostly Defense) must be destroyed

The game attempts to depict real technological progression through history. The combat is entirely unrealistic no matter how you look at it. Single units, moving turn by turn in hexagon format? And you can only have eight people fight a war? I have a tough time believing people historically...
  8. Surge

When Are Inno Going to Fix The Game

Actually to be honest, if I was just new on a development team and had no idea about any problems on the game the company is working on, and consumers asked me about when something specific would be fixed, if I had to I'd likely give the same half-assed response. Their delightfully vague...
  9. Surge

Market Update - The Auto Quantity

Yeah, it would probably have gotten -1's, because as far as I can see, nobody actually asked for this lmao The general consensus is that Inno is dodging the really important issues with the game and implementing tidbits here and there. That doesn't necessarily mean what they're doing is right...
  10. Surge

Increase the movement speed of ranged units

You're not supposed to be using units two ages behind from the units you're opposing. What you're asking for is entirely superfluous because you're using outdated tech, when the issue is solvable by updating your units. Crossbows are simply superior to archers in every way anyways, why not use them?
  11. Surge

Bullies

I used to get plundered a lot daily. Six people or something like that? Yeah that wasn't fun, but I was about to talk to all of them and just through negotiations I cut down half the plundering. Four guy dropped randomly for some reason, then I beefed my defense and made another guy quit. In the...
  12. Surge

Get rid of extra attempts prize on GE

Disagree with getting rid of them entirely. Agree with removing them as prizes on higher levels. Level 1 is really easy on its own so the extra GE attempts for prizes on some of them can be pretty neat to climb quickly to level 2 and start actually raking the prizes. But I think it's best to...
  13. Surge

Put the aqueduct in the cultural building section and make it non-premium

Because if the game didn't have roads, we'd be playing the world's easiest knockoff of Tetris. Besides, that's construction, not resources.
  14. Surge

Increase the movement speed of ranged units

-1. Don't make the game easier because you can't strategize well enough to get around a rather minor barrier. You don't like how your archers can get reached by heavies? Then put them behind forests or ponds, or just throw in a couple of heavies yourself to distract them. Ranged are supposed to...
  15. Surge

Put the aqueduct in the cultural building section and make it non-premium

I think you're looking for another game...
  16. Surge

Update Update 1.95

Can they please at least put commas in the numbers, please put commas if you're implementing an idea which involves quantities over ten million. How hard is it to put commas in 30 numbers? They did it before!
  17. Surge

Forwarded: [Continent map] Cancel scouting while scouting

This was not to derail the discussion, but rather to play devil's advocate and counter your point. It seemed to have failed because the point flew over your head.
  18. Surge

Co-Op Style Guild Expedition

Holy cow the lag must be insane :T -1
  19. Surge

Forwarded: [Continent map] Cancel scouting while scouting

Well rotating buildings doesn't do any real harm right? *cough* Yes. It's a game, not a full time job, damnit. If you were hardcore about it then you likely spend diamonds to at least some minimal degree (and therefore can put down 50 diamonds if you're really in such a pinch for an event...
  20. Surge

Diamond prices increased by 22% to 34% on 30th Jan

Ah, an increase! That's new ;D Inno never actually listens to their customers. Quantity over quality is their motto. You purchase their diamonds, you're supporting that type of company. Just play all worlds and get a bunch of wishing wells or something. Still slower than getting instant...