• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Oceanic Future - Part 1

Surge

Brigadier-General
alright, lets see (info just taken today from my beta unattached):

Sub Cruiser :
Ranged unit, bonus against: Artillery and Light

Hydroelectric Eel:
Fast unit, bonus against: Artillery and Ranged

CRAB Mech (known as CRAP on beta):
Heavy unit, bonus against; Light and Ranged

rock-paper-scissors ...you sure? :lol::lol:

And I thought rock paper scissors lizard spock was weird...

DeletedUser8813

Great a new era, ,just a few ouestions before we move on.
1/ are all the buildings at correct stats ,so they don't break the game and get nerfed
2/ are the troops attack and defence correct.so they don't get nerfed
3/ do we have a use for the new age goods that guild gbs supply into inventory,or do they sit for the whole era like AA goods
4/ are you going to stop turning the game into a Facebook clickfest type game..this is becoming a real chore..and very boring

Be nice to know some answers so we can make informed decisions ,rather than just move on get nerfed and have to restructure just because no one done the maths

DeletedUser11899

Great a new era, ,just a few ouestions before we move on.
1/ are all the buildings at correct stats ,so they don't break the game and get nerfed
2/ are the troops attack and defence correct.so they don't get nerfed
3/ do we have a use for the new age goods that guild gbs supply into inventory,or do they sit for the whole era like AA goods
4/ are you going to stop turning the game into a Facebook clickfest type game..this is becoming a real chore..and very boring

Be nice to know some answers so we can make informed decisions ,rather than just move on get nerfed and have to restructure just because no one done the maths

I would add:
5/ how are you doing?

team answers:
1/ we dont know, things may change, but stay tunned and follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!
2/ we dont know, things may change, but stay tunned and follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!
3/ we dont know, things may change, but stay tunned and follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!
4/ we dont know, things may change, but stay tunned and follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!
5/ we dont know, things may change, but stay tunned and follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!

DeletedUser103902

Can someone tell me what the GB gives?, tell me when its released(as there is no date)? tell me what our arc and ob's is gonna do for the guild?, explain to me again why we will have no GVG map? ( because AA map is just rubbish), and really let me know why WE THE LONG TERM PLAYERS have to enjoy and look forward to with this new era and give us something back for being loyal to this game!!!!!!!

DeletedUser12400

Can someone tell me what the GB gives?, tell me when its released(as there is no date)?
This building gives you a chance to double the resources you plunder after successfully defeating a neighbor's defenses, and provides you with random goods of your age every 24 hours. From Modern Era onward, it gives you double unrefined goods for your era and it will be released with Ocean Future era.
tell me what our arc and ob's is gonna do for the guild?
These great buildings will continue to provide you with Ocean Future goods which go immediately to the Guild Treasury.
explain to me again why we will have no GVG map?
Developers have decided to go for this solution, as they observed that the main GvG activity always shifts to the latest era over time (which is a natural process). This will be also happening on All Ages map and this is its purpose: be the place where you can always fight with the latest available troops (be it from the Ocean Future or whatever comes after it). So while you can play there using units from any era, you are unlikely to be very successful if they are not the latest era troops.

DeletedUser103902

Hey Sarah 212!

This building gives you a chance to double the resources you plunder after successfully defeating a neighbor's defenses, and provides you with random goods of your age every 24 hours. From Modern Era onward, it gives you double unrefined goods for your era and it will be released with Ocean Future age.

Thank you, ahh well I was hoping for a awesome GB like a funky underwater TRAZ ;) but we will see then about this one, I also meant the release date for OF.

DeletedUser105544

It is March 15 today but I see no Ocean nearby. I built the raft but where is the Ocean?

Calydor

Private
The new eras never launch at midnight but sometime during the day, usually around noon if I'm not mistaken.

DeletedUser8813

Personally, I can't answer your questions but keep in mind to keep the consistency of the games balance they might tweak and change some things.
Don't get me wrong but that is obvious,, one did not expect you to answer it.. but as stated isn't that what beta is for,.work out the bugs get the math right so there are fewer disruptions on live servers..just a thought..me I am a chef ,I do take pride in my work , if it is not right it goes in the trash not out to the customer ,I do it again so they get what was expected..that's called professionalism.or in short pride in your work..
And we are not seeing the odd nerf .it is so common now ..it's like bugger it just put it out there we can nerf it later and say sorry we didn't see this..

DeletedUser

When it's ready :P Gotta get the bugs in place first and make sure the lags gonna be properly introduced and ofc someone has to go hey look we over powered that we'll nerf it in 6 months cos well it'd be too much like work to fix it first.
LoLz :lol: Sounds juuuuuuuust right.
Ooh, has arrived on F now.

DeletedUser12400

upload_2017-3-15_15-21-2.png

OCEANIC FUTURE HAS BEEN RELEASED

EdTheGreat

Private
As someone as pointed out the battle map is very confusing, clearly not made for someone that actually battles…

Have not yet tested the new regular units but have tested the Oceanic Champ, so on that note:

Not much difference from the Arctic Champ, you gave it a little boost on attack and that’s pretty much it, won’t mention the 1 point on the useless stats… Why would anyone upgrade from AE to OE Champ is beyond my comprehension, to be totally honest I reiterate that whoever does these unit stats does not play the game at all, for the love of god how in the world will you justify an improvement from one to the other? The attack bonus you can get pretty much anywhere these days and it only takes one simple building to get way above the measly 10 points, this unit upgrade is poorly done, whoever did that has no idea what the heck they doing and to be totally honest (again) that person should dedicate his/her time to something else, should just stay away from the game code a few miles…

PS: If you do not want a less positive feedback, don’t put out game content as bad as this champ unit stats, hire someone with a positive IQ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser12400

Checkmate_Square.png

It's worth enter Oceanic Future before finishing Albert Einstein Historical
Questline
in order to get +10% attack bonus instead of +9% from Checkmate Square.

Speaker's_Corner.png

Also Speaker's Corner provides +10% attack bonus so surely upgrade it.

Stone_Award (1).png
Bronze_Award (1).png
Silver_Award (1).png
Gold_Award (2).png

And now, last but not least, Stone/Bronze/Silver/Gold Awards provides more hapiness and ranking points.

Stone Award: Hapiness +689 ../ Ranking Points: +108,000
Bronze Award: Hapiness +788 / Ranking Points: +300,000
Silver Award: Hapiness +886 ../ Ranking Points: +768,000
Gold Award: Hapiness +984 / Ranking Points: +1,200,000