• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bullies

DeletedUser98451

Brace yourself girls, the new gb in oceanic future doubles the amount of loot from plundering so it looks like plundering rates will be rising

DeletedUser110131

Brace yourself girls, the new gb in oceanic future doubles the amount of loot from plundering so it looks like plundering rates will be rising

So, Inno does have plans to do something about the "bullying"! Not exactly the kind of plans the "victims" were hoping for, of course...

DeletedUser

Yikes.
Looks like we could be seeing even more of these kinds of threads then? Awesome -_-

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I might start 'bullying' I mean attacking and plundering again with that new GB..woooooo hooo..thanks INNO

DeletedUser103052

There needs to be a new option when voting on an idea.
Have the usual '+1' and '-1', but add the much-needed 'Get over it' option, for those who think people who have progressed further than them must be hackers or cheats.

DeletedUser109966

This is probably a bit tactless of me to report this in this thread, but whenever I plunder FP's they aren't being added to my bar... they only appear to register after a refresh...

Surge

Brigadier-General
I used to get plundered a lot daily. Six people or something like that? Yeah that wasn't fun, but I was about to talk to all of them and just through negotiations I cut down half the plundering. Four guy dropped randomly for some reason, then I beefed my defense and made another guy quit. In the meantime I just built more goods buildings to mitigate my losses and did 24 hour collections.

Yeah you forgot about that, huh.

DeletedUser96901

disconnecting all of his buildings! That'll teach this bully a lesson!
the "bully" will love that lesson: that he has won :lol:

but can you and the other here stop bullying your neighbor (with insulting him) only because he plays the game how it should be played

it is not his fault that you guys don't like the plunder feature which is part since the beginning of the game in 2012

DeletedUser653

Can i add a major complaint, i have no goods buildings as i need the space for troops and the players in my hood are collecting their goods on time, some have even built defensive GB's, some even have lots of watch fires too (impossible to attack now!). But worse of the lot is that some now have a "city shield" and i am not even allowed to attack them.:mad::mad::mad:
This is totally unfair and for 4 years I have always been allowed to attack and plunder players but now INNO has stopped me getting my goods and i might now have to build goods buildings - this is totally unfair to me. :mad::mad::mad:

two sides to every story! 8-)8-)8-)

DeletedUser109708

I went through this a while ago, and it sucked. I actually quit playing the game a few times because I could not get progress due to the constant robberies. Then I changed and spent a bunch of time updating my attack and defense great buildings and took every watchfire I could find. Plus I worked hard to get every other building that provided defense. I also set everything to a 24 hour period, and occasionally had to disconnect buildings when I knew they would get plundered. The new neighborhood structure helped as well.

Bottom line, this is a social game, meaning you can't play how you want to play in isolation. You have to play strategically based on how everyone else plays.

DeletedUser109268

Hi All,
To clarify. I have played the game for over 5 years and this is first time I have suffered this kind of constant attack. The person fully knows I have no means to defend or retaliate and has said they will continue after I said I would retaliate against one of their a guild members closer to my position but its mainly because I'm easy pickings. As for us all on the same level field. There is over 8 mill difference between us. They are at 10,844,923 with me at 2,485,103 and my progression has stopped. They are at the top of hood with me near the bottom. My collection time changes because I,m a shift worker but they just keep looking in and if left for a second my goods are gone. My city is now on lock down. FOE are the one,s losing because I am no longer purchasing diamonds to assist my progression. I assume they are using some form of hack that looks for maturing goods and then take it when it ready.
Regards,
Sir_Heat

after 1 and an half year I have 9.500.000... 524% defence, 160% attack and got Artic Future troops despite being in FE... something is wrong with your way of playing mate...

DeletedUser109268

1 and a half year???? And you are already this strong? This is a joke right?

no it is no joke, started En server October 2015 mate. Soldatos, you are even in my Friendlist in Mount Killmore, you should know better..you know I do not lie. Cheers

DeletedUser109385

no it is no joke, started En server October 2015 mate. Soldatos, you are even in my Friendlist in Mount Killmore, you should know better..you know I do not lie. Cheers
How many hours a day do you play? I am guessing you must be extremely active.

DeletedUser103052

Work smarter, not harder.
I'd suggest checking out the Wiki to compare buildings to find the best one, using a city planner to make the most of your space and join guild swap groups to get your GBs up. I may only play for 20 minutes some days, but I currently collect over 200 FPs/day on my Industrial Age city.

DeletedUser653

1 and a half year???? And you are already this strong? This is a joke right?
I am less active playing than you are posting here in the forum. Cheers

Best post for weeks, many thanks guys you made me smile :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser653

WOW: the need to plunder will increase among non plunders now for the FP benefits. now my guys tell me they can get 30 ish fp a day from plundering and if this goes to 60 FP I might have to restart