• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Delete all cookies or else !

Maybe others here know computers better but I refuse to delete all my cookies when there is a problem. According to support, if you don't too bad we can't help you. I use Brave but I think other Chrome based browsers are the same and there are way to delete FoE cookies without deleting all the...
  2. Feedback about the injured troop layout

So this is for browser play as app may be different. Not long ago there was a change so now we see all those injured (I can't even remember how it was before) but what is getting really annoying is that with every new injured, everything moves. While there may times when someone will heal and...
  3. Lighthouse of Alexandia feedback

I got into it with support, because I pointed out that the info is incorrect. They trying to tell me I can make a suggestion or provide feedback and I could not convince them that the info is simply incorrect. It says. " Goods production: Produces xx unrefined goods needed to produce goods from...
  4. Not a Bug: Sorting

I made a comment not long ago about Units sorting order on the desktop (got ignored) and was kind of wanting to say the same thing for the Inventory sorting that the newer age buildings are at the end, but I didn't. So now they are at the end and the beginning. Is this supposed to make some kind...
  5. Sorting order in troop ages

Proposal: To change the sorting order from (oldest age to newest ) to (all age, no age then newest age to oldest age) Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Hard to search for this Reason...
  6. Unformatted: Special Building Name adjustment

What is the maximum lvl for the Hippodrome Carceres ? (lvl 6) You won't know unless you look it up. For some like the Winter Train, you get a name Charcoal Express so you know it's at Max. If the designers don't want to give them names, fine, at least we could say lvl6M or lvl6 Max , just so I...
  7. New Bug: Login page problem.

What is this? I don't have a place to enter login info. It flashes for a second then the fields disappears. Brave browser.
  8. Why I don't like SAM

Have to fight for everything. This is a simply get 22 Ore. Look at this fight. This was the second time I tried to beat this, the first time I used heavy units. No luck. Rogues don't work.
  9. Naming of buildings / inventory glut

I have stuff in the inventory I don't even know what it is. The lack of sorting it makes it hard to find what I am looking for. So after finishing the recent event, I went searching for the buildings and updates and boy, it was not easy. If I searched for Hippodrome, the level 1s and the...
  10. Soccer calculations

Interesting soccer chance calculation. Better chance winning with less players? What is that player do kick an own goal?! Video
  11. Saving Guilds.

So basic idea is that the founder should be able to save the guild info so he can restart it.. The reason. I am in an old world and players are scattered. Hard to get them to join your guild because they don't want to leave a guild which is at level 30, as they can't return to it if they don't...
  12. Faster unit movement during battle

I can imagine new people watching the battle at normal speed for a while, but soon they switch to faster and then fastest. Could we have a superfast or even an immediate move? thanks
  13. Daily Quest start time changing

Or is it just for me. It was off by one hour before, but I thing that was just the daylight saving time difference, will correct at the end of this week. But now it's off another hour.
  14. Will not fix Green Grapics display issue.

Just reporting it. Green Graphics
  15. Show Hapiness before battle in Army Management

Proposal If Happiness is staring you in the face, you less likely to start a battle unhappy and lose points. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? you will save yourself a lot of time and...
  16. Unit movement

So I have been playing for years and I always thought that the movement# of the unit will determine which moves first. Even if it is the same number, they alternate. Not including here the special units that move first. or Rogue Now that I asked support why the Artillery #14 moved before the...
  17. Friend request accept/decline

So far I only figured out one way to decline a request. In the event history. It however disappears after a while. Is accepting, the only other way to decline a request ?
  18. Daily Quest suggestion

I've been in the situation too often that 90% of it done and then I can't finish it because the time is up and the next day starts. This frustrates me and at the end I just won't do it any more. So why not allow the player to finish the daily quest when ever they want. Who would be worse off if...
  19. Timer for Quests

I know there is a timer in there, but how often do you look at it?! I found myself on the last part of the quest almost done and suddenly it's gone. I timer on the main page, 2 days before the end would help a lot! I even think I saw timers before for other quests....
  20. Some consistency if you please !

The Cancel button could be on the left or the right, but both?!