• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily Quest start time changing

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Or is it just for me.
It was off by one hour before, but I thing that was just the daylight saving time difference, will correct at the end of this week.
But now it's off another hour.

Dead-Eye

General
There is a way to change it and if you do a search you will find out how. I am in BKK instead of London and my start time is wonky but beer and fags are cheap so I really don't care.

That is all

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Found the problem. Windows automatic time is off (as in incorrect)!
For PT zone anyway.

update: turned the setting off and then on, that solved the problem, but that was strange. Going off by 1 hour.

Last edited:

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Mines never altered from my local time at any point for daylight saving or any other reason.

The american continent change the clock 2 weeks ago. so it's been off by 1hr since then, you guys change this weekend, but you wont notice as you are there.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
I didn't get a challenge today.
The clock counted down to zero and then started counting down again from 24 hours but no challenge