• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friend request accept/decline

Decoder

Warrant Officer
So far I only figured out one way to decline a request. In the event history. It however disappears after a while.
Is accepting, the only other way to decline a request ?

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Clickin or tappin that red 'X' thingie usually works a treat.

TmqR68M

What red X ?

x.png
TmqR68M

Last edited:

Dead-Eye

General
There was no pic when I responded. On app there is little red Xes and green check marks. Similar on browser. At least on mine. I don't get any of that blur nonsense either. Winner winner chicken dinner!

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Yeah, I added the picture, I though you were talking about the history (red X green X).
This is on the computer, but why would yours look different than mine in the browser?
And where is help? This is simple user instruction stuff.
What blur?

Dead-Eye

General
On history and friend list I have a red and green option both on browser and app. As for the blur, there is a thread on that somewhere. Apparently it started with the last upgrade.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Yes! That works. This reminds me of another case when I had to click on something to show info. The problem is that there is no sign, that there is something there. It's a whole new part of the game: click on everything to see if does something !!!!
thank you!

I use computer, and also app on phone or tablet. I always have a green check mark or red x , iirc it is above their name ( but could be below and just wishful thinking) . What browser or software do you use? What a mess if you have to accept and then remove!?!

I have not had the blur on any of my devices, something for which I am very thankful!

Emberguard

Legend
Chrome 70.0.3538.110 (Flash)
Game version: 1.140

I have not had the blur on any of my devices, something for which I am very thankful!
V 1.138 doesn't (which is the mobile version I have - which indeed I have yet to get blur). If you update to 1.139 there should be blur. I'd guess it's still there in 1.140 but haven't checked

I am using HTML version of Chrome. Game version 1.140 if I read it fast enough!!
And 1.138 on mobile. Hasn't asked to update, so I guess I won't!!

DeletedUser108359

I use computer, and also app on phone or tablet. I always have a green check mark or red x , iirc it is above their name ( but could be below and just wishful thinking) . What browser or software do you use? What a mess if you have to accept and then remove!?!

Apparently the new blur update hasnt as yet been updated on the ios version of the game, so if you are using that then this is perhaps why you dont have the blur.
Lucky you, lol

Yes, it updated me, no choice in the matter- and it is awful as everyone has said. But it was recently, not when everyone else noticed. Boo.....I don't like it.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks, we seem to be wandering somewhat off topic here. There are several other threads where you can discuss the blur.

Update to 1.140
Update to 1.139
New Blurry Backgrounds

I use computer, and also app on phone or tablet. I always have a green check mark or red x , iirc it is above their name ( but could be below and just wishful thinking) .

Wishful thinking indeed ;) it's below :)

20181203_125555.jpg