• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Timer for Quests

Decoder

Warrant Officer
I know there is a timer in there, but how often do you look at it?!
I found myself on the last part of the quest almost done and suddenly it's gone.
I timer on the main page, 2 days before the end would help a lot!
I even think I saw timers before for other quests....

DeletedUser110531

Are you talking about standard quests, historical quest lines or daily challenges? For any quest with a time limit there is always a timer for you to see no matter what device you play on.

DeletedUser111359

Finish it a couple days before the event is over, and this problem doesn't exist at all...

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Are you talking about standard quests, historical quest lines or daily challenges? For any quest with a time limit there is always a timer for you to see no matter what device you play on.

I am talking about historical as I do it for weeks and lose the tracking of time. Others are not the same.
I was on the last part, not enough fps. So I figured I will finish it tomorrow not realizing it was over before that. I could have used some from the bank but I just wasn't thinking it will be over. It is there when you want to look at the time, I am just saying put it on the main page like a warning 2 days before or last day. It is annoying when you are this close and missed on the main price. So I just though, this is the solution.

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
The start time for daily quests needs to be changed to midnight server time, its a pain in the butt to wait to collect everything until the quests start.

DeletedUser112745

The start time for daily quests needs to be changed to midnight server time, its a pain in the butt to wait to collect everything until the quests start.
You can set your own daily quest start time.

1. Open the quest sidebar. Select daily quest
  2. Click or tap the blue icon of the cog wheels in the top-right of the quest window
  3. Set a time
  4. Save
  5. Done