• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Show Hapiness before battle in Army Management

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Proposal
If Happiness is staring you in the face, you less likely to start a battle unhappy and lose points.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly
Checked

Reason
We want the most points at battle. That is Enthusiastic stage. So many times I have done a battle and after realize I wasn't Enth. Also if you do one battle after another, one of the buildings can lose motivation and switch from Enth. to regular happy, unless you are looking every time, won't notice.

Details
Just the happy face, leave it to design to put pick location.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
No issues.

Agent327

Overlord
If Happiness is staring you in the face, you less likely to start a battle unhappy and lose points..

It is staring you in your face. It is there right in fron of you in your city. Your city is your starting point to whatever you do. If you do not notice it at that time, what makes you think you will notice it later on?

Decoder

Warrant Officer
The management window is what I am looking at just before battle.
Also using a 43" tv to play so the upper left is not in my face. (the reason to use large screen is so the town will fit in and more )
"Your city is your starting point to whatever you do"
Clearly you are not one who battles in GE or GvG or continent battle after battle. The happiness can drop any time. None of the maps have this icon either, so you have to go back to the town to see if happiness changed while battling.
Instead of putting it on every map, I figured better on the management window.

DeletedUser

-1 there is more urgent stuff like such ridiculously unimportant things as making the app experience even a shred closer to the software experience vise versa.

Still waiting patiently..

Agent327

Overlord
The management window is what I am looking at just before battle.
Also using a 43" tv to play so the upper left is not in my face. (the reason to use large screen is so the town will fit in and more )
"Your city is your starting point to whatever you do"
Clearly you are not one who battles in GE or GvG or continent battle after battle. The happiness can drop any time. None of the maps have this icon either, so you have to go back to the town to see if happiness changed while battling.
Instead of putting it on every map, I figured better on the management window.

When you log in the game you enter your city. There you can see your happiness. If it drops while playing it is beacause the way you play. If you rely on polishing for enough happiness, that is your choice, but in that case it is up to you to check before going to battle. Same with a 43" tv to play. Your decission. Can't expect the game to be adapted, simply cause yopu are the odd one out.

Apart from that you are absolutely right. I never battle. As a matter of fact, I do not even play the game.

Emberguard

Legend
Ah. Well there goes my suggestion of adjusting how much of the screen is used if you're wanting the whole screen.

For the idea you've given there's only really one place the idea could comfortably go ( under army tab) and only if they never add a second wave to our own army
upload_2019-2-9_10-12-58.png

I think a better implementation would be allowing the Top Bar where happiness is already displayed to be able to change its size independent of everything else

DeletedUser113901

-1 Happiness stabalizes at :DQuite early in the game, and the amount of medals from PvP towers is negligible. This is a complete waste of dev time (and they have to be working on egyptian settlement, space age mars, GvG debugging and finalizing the transition to HTML5).

Shad23

Emperor
realy useless idea as when you get far enough in game you usualy get GB's who give enough hapiness for your hapiness to never be to low

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Ah. Well there goes my suggestion of adjusting how much of the screen is used if you're wanting the whole screen.

For the idea you've given there's only really one place the idea could comfortably go ( under army tab) and only if they never add a second wave to our own army

I think a better implementation would be allowing the Top Bar where happiness is already displayed to be able to change its size independent of everything else
I wasn't looking at this, (and due to lack of popularity ) don't seem to have much point, but to right right of Your Majesty, there is only decoration.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
-1 Happiness stabalizes at :DQuite early in the game, and the amount of medals from PvP towers is negligible. This is a complete waste of dev time (and they have to be working on egyptian settlement, space age mars, GvG debugging and finalizing the transition to HTML5).
So you don't need it, don't want it, say that, let the devs decide about their time.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
When you log in the game you enter your city. There you can see your happiness. If it drops while playing it is beacause the way you play. If you rely on polishing for enough happiness, that is your choice, but in that case it is up to you to check before going to battle. Same with a 43" tv to play. Your decission. Can't expect the game to be adapted, simply cause yopu are the odd one out.

Apart from that you are absolutely right. I never battle. As a matter of fact, I do not even play the game.
What game ?!

Shad23

Emperor
That's your game. I don't have happiness GBs.
....after all, this is the idea thread.......:?
just pointing out why this won't get implemented + yes it's idea section but they only implement ideas when it realy is usefull in one way or an other for majority of player this only tuches a minority of players as most will build a hapiness GB a one point in their citys

Emberguard

Legend
I wasn't looking at this, (and due to lack of popularity ) don't seem to have much point, but to right right of Your Majesty, there is only decoration.
Yes but if you're having trouble seeing the smiley face on the main screen you'll have a much harder time seeing it in a space half the size which is why I didn't suggest it next to "your majesty"