• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sorting order in troop ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Proposal:
To change the sorting order from (oldest age to newest ) to (all age, no age then newest age to oldest age)

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Hard to search for this

Reason:
Easier to switch as I don't have to scroll down. Mostly need troops in the age I am or previous. Not Bronze age.

Details:
I think the picture would show where to change. not sure of more details.

Visual Aids:
Screenshot 2022-11-09 185208.png

Balance:
none

Abuse Prevention:
none

Summary:
Just an easy improvement.

I would just like an option on top for "Current age"
Many players use current age + rogues. If the age is set to current age, the rogues appear at the end of the list.
On browser it's easy to just click on the area of the scrollbar where the rogues are if you need to change them. On mobile, however, you don't have a scrollbar, and you have to swipe through all the units to get to the rogues - or change the age to No Age.
For mobile players it makes sense to have No Age (rogues) on top of the list.

Btw, the lack of a scrollbar on mobile + the way you have to drag-and-drop units are some of the main reasons why fighting on mobile is slower than on browser. But that's a little off topic here.

Last edited:

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Btw, the lack of a scrollbar on mobile + the way you have to drag-and-drop units are some of the main reasons why fighting on mobile is slower than on browser. But that's a little off topic here.

You don't need to drag and drop I've never done that once. You can select units.

Screenshot_20221110_161215_Forge of Empires.jpg

Actually you don't need to scroll for rogues either, they're in No Age option at the top just below era troops.

Screenshot_20221110_161359_Forge of Empires.jpg

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
If you're in the final era fighting on mobile is set up pretty nicely now which is why I'm surprised browser is switched around. Both troop sets are above/below each other.

Knight of ICE

Idea is missing a poll, so unformatted. OP has not been back to the forum after proposing this and without a poll votes can not be counted, so I am archiving this. If anyone wants to propose it again with a poll feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.