• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I suspect we must have either a abundance of Colonial Age goods, or people that no longer have a need for colonial because I find it difficult to trade down once it gets to Colonial.
Again, I refer to earlier posts! Aside from those that enjoy the challenge of camping in IA, most other campers wait until at least CA before camping due to CA having the first 24hr collection Residential building. Hence, with very few Middle Ages campers, there are few players that generate huge deposits of Middle Ages goods; the majority subsequently need all their Middle Age goods to advance through the respective Middle Ages tech tree, GE and campaign map. Once you hit CA you then get the CA campers with huge CA goods deposits along with the ME players whose GBs/WWs/etc are also generating CA goods.

I was under an impression WWs generate current era goods. GBs - yes, 3 eras below, but WWs - no.
My CE WWs/FoYs must be broken then as they, like the GBs, generate PE goods! And my AF diamond mine city has WWs generating CE goods!
http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Wishing_Well shows that from ME onwards they produce unrefined, not current Age/Era, goods.

I really wonder how you can keep going @LadyHecate.
I'm only here week after week for the sparkling company and conversation! Which is just as well given my luck!!

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Major-General
Which is why I can give the PE goods away to Traz builders as I'm generating c. 200 PE goods every day; more than enough for a Traz every fortnight. And with my CE goods production it's enough for an InnoTower every 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.