• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #21 2017-09-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Unfortunately, the tavern never gives any protection against plunder ... once you win the battle you're in to plunder at will .
Even the defense boost isn't actually a 100% defense shield .
Plunderlogo_wtransparency.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

It will forcibly stop a battle in progress if you activate it while someone is attacking you, though I fully agree it isn't worth its tremendous cost.

DeletedUser108047

@One2Rule I believe yes they can plunder. The right has accrued. The tavern shield prevents attacks not plunder which are two seperate acts

This has been since last update, but now incidents are flashing. I suppose that was a solution to help color blind players.
As one such, that really helps. I know some people don't like it, so it really should be an option. Unfortunately, it didn't apply to apple trees, which is where I needed it most!

Incidents.... avail to some... not to others...what a joke
A rather sick joke, at that.
Daily Challenges, which offer even greater rewards, are the same: available to some but not others.

There's not even any notice of it. Within two days of being told on this forum that there was no known release date, some players had Daily Challenge.

I could understand if a proper notice was made like "All players who have paid money to Inno will be given a two-month lead". Even a notice like "All players who signed up before x" or "All players who signed up after x" .. anything other than this not-yet/yes/maybe/some idiocy that just gives advantages to some players without giving it to others.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110179

... who's there ?

I know some people don't like it, so it really should be an option. Unfortunately, it didn't apply to apple trees, which is where I needed it most!
To be fair ... the apple trees were more like Moses and the burning bush ... glow-on, glow-off ... rather than outright flashing.

Burning Tree 500px.jpg

To be fair ... the apple trees were more like Moses and the burning bush ... glow-on, glow-off ... rather than outright flashing.
That's how I would describe Incidents on the app, more like a pulsing beacon than an on-off flashing. Not obtrusive at all, really - I can ignore them easily yet when I look for them, they stand out much better than just a dead graphic.

DeletedUser111589

The worst are that vendor stand thingy and the tree with some green fruit hanging.

DeletedUser111510

Gandhi Questline up on the wiki. It looks like I'll be donating a shipload of goods again. I'm now tossing up whether to put off me trying to get goods for my Dynamic Tower for another week or so, or not finish the Gandhi questline. The 10% supply boost & extra happiness from the final reward would be nice (as well as the rewards along the way) but having Dynamic Tower would be good too. I know a 10% boost is only one level on RAH or Lighthouse but I'm going to need all the supplies I can get going into Modern by the looks of it.

DeletedUser110195

I've already got the tech I'll research ready to go as soon as that quest hits, and I'm scouting my first PME province, so I'll have that ready to take when THAT quest hits. I expect to nuke that questline in a day or two....no way in hell I'll rush 8 hour productions to get it faster than that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.