• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #21 2017-09-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

My current contribution window consists of 3 ways to donate FP:
-one by one
-ten by ten(takes first from FP bar if 10 are in bar then from inventory)
-full bar (unless if it will level up GB at which it scales it down to possible amount)

Also I played the game for two weeks or so before deciding to join a forum (I've had some complications registering which required support assistance)

DeletedUser110195

Once upon a time, not too terribly long before you came among us, the window had two options in the browser version, 1 point, or all points on the bar, and you could contribute packs to a GB and choose which ones. The app version had that same 1 point or all points buttons but the process to throw packs at a GB was more complicated, in that you had to dump them onto the bar first. Now both versions of the game have a contribution window with exactly the same functionality in all areas.

DeletedUser111351

@One2Rule can you post a screenshot of your current quests or perhaps give their names?
Well, I'm not really looking for 1 specific fix to 1 specific instance. That would just mean that on other worlds or the next time I advance I run into the same problem all over again with no solution. This seems to be the way it has works at every age and world I've been, so it is something with the way I advance compared to how the quest system works. They have an expectation of how I'm supposed to advance and I play the game some other way. I'm trying to understand how it works such that I can solve it myself every time.

At one place in Colonial Age I have:
Clouded Judgment (scout east of Moravaria)
Climb Termelmann (4 sectors of tarmelmann)
Sur le Pont Lavignon (acquire Lavignon)

I can do any of these tasks easy enough. Based on event requirements though, I've learned it's better to wait unless I have need of doing it. And to simply do one and get another map quest doesn't aid me in any way.

DeletedUser110195

Tarmelmann is just the last in a series of early middle bonus quests, same with the quests that start with raven's creek and late middle/colonial, which opens up map-wise after you take mount killmore. Not sure how you have clouded judgement AND sur le pont lavignon, since lavignon is east of moravaria, but both are story quests, not side or recurring.

DeletedUser111351

It lists Sur as a side for me. And I'm just typing what the game says.
Quest.jpg

And I'll add that while I have the quest to acquire Lavignon, I haven't actually found it yet (but that doesn't seem uncommon for me to get quests like that).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

I'll be sure to pay attention to quests coming up on two worlds about to get those quests...it's been my experience that story quests asking you to scout all nearby provinces of one a previous story quest wanted you to take precede any new story quest to take a province.

DeletedUser108047

@One2Rule the only way to be sure is to stop advancing on the map and either complete or abort the side quests until you start getting the recurring quests (it will say recurring or something similar in the header). If you are playing more than one world you could try this on one of your secondary worlds.

DeletedUser111351

@One2Rule the only way to be sure is to stop advancing on the map and either complete or abort the side quests until you start getting the recurring quests (it will say recurring or something similar in the header). If you are playing more than one world you could try this on one of your secondary worlds.
Here's my interpretation of what I think I'm hearing and maybe starting to understand. Do or don't advance the map is not the issue (as I must advance the map, I can't possibly get another quest ever if I don't advance the map). Pay attention to the "category" of the quest. Do not do any main Story quest. Do only Side quests. And I'm hoping that side quests will only advance so far, eventually run out, and never force advancement of Story.

DeletedUser108047

@One2Rule sorry I should be clearer. Yes do only side quests. bear in mind that advancing in tech will trigger fresh side quests so you could be looping for a while advance tech and then get a new side quest based on the new tech that you do or abort...

DeletedUser110195

@One2Rule sorry I should be clearer. Yes do only side quests. bear in mind that advancing in tech will trigger fresh side quests so you could be looping for a while advance tech and then get a new side quest based on the new tech that you do or abort...
Unless of course your map progress outpaces your tech progress, in which case you'll open up those new side quests before you enter a new tech age.

DeletedUser110179

Final reward from the Fall Event (very welcome for sky-cracking Hagia) ... although I've missed out on the last Grand Prize .

Fall Event - 5 bps.jpg

DeletedUser110195

Finished the third quest line on a 7th world with 49 minutes to spare, E, M and O were the failures, E because supplies were too low, O because coins were too low and M because it got left behind while I worked on K, which was the last minute finish.

DeletedUser108047

clearly alphabetical... wonder what the 'I' event will be and how will we get to X by 25/12?

Status
Not open for further replies.