• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #21 2017-09-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks!

Here is this week's thread :)

We had a rollover yesterday, but the prize for last week was 500 Apples, so because the Fall Event will end before this competition does, this week you can win:

5x Large FPs Packs instead, and additionally
1x Premium Supply building of your age or below

Usual rules apply. This competition wil close at 11pm UK time next Sunday, October 1st. Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser111351

@Prinza the Hunter You mentioned trees being planted instantly. So, do you know what happens if someone does reach their tree max? Does their counterpart become punished?

What I mean is, person 1 goes around aiding a lot of people. They reach their 48 apple limit. They aid another person. Theoretically, player 1 can not get any more apples. Does this mean this second person can also not get a tree planted?

Or the reverse, of course. Player 1 gets all the trees planted in his ground and maxes them out. Player 2 comes along and aides player 1. Player 1 can not have a tree planted, does player 2 have a zero percent chance of receiving an apple in return?

Either the above is how it works and one could theoretically get into a situation where they can never get a single apple (if all their friends, neighbors, guidmates just happen to be extremely active and their timing is unlucky), or the game allows player 2 to still get rewards. In the second case, the game would likely still "claim" trees being planted for player 1 even though 1 never is.

Just wondering out loud.

As I understand it, getting an apple by aiding and planting a tree by aiding are two different events. So it is probable that when a player gets an apple, they do not plant a tree, and vice-versa.

However, I found the whole Fall Event - especially in the form it went to beta - to be very confusing and might not have grasped the mechanics corerectly.

DeletedUser111351

I'm pretty sure that every time I get an apple by aiding someone, the info-dialog that pops up says "you planted a tree at so-and-so's". It's quite possible it's lying to me, but that's the feedback I'm getting.

DeletedUser110179

Black Tower 4x5 , 45 Quests , 3 fp/d Black_Tower.png

When motivated, its production is not doubled; however, one refined good of each type of the building's age, 3 forge points and a certain amount of medals are additionally produced (daily) .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

45 minutes left on
Cider_Mill.png

DeletedUser111589

now there's a quandary - more rogues or more fps....?

If you are a fighter, more rogues. Farmer, more FP.

When rogue transforms to another unit and that unit survives the battle, do we get rogue back or the unit it transformed to?

Example, I have sent rogue and spearfighter to a battle. I kill all enemies but rogue was hit thus transforming to another spearfighter. At end of battle, do I have 2 spearfighters or starting troops?

At the end of the battle - or even at the end of the first stage of a 2-stage battle - the rogue turns back into a rogue. It still has the level of injury of the unit it turned into.

DeletedUser111589

I hope Halloween event will be 3+ weeks long...

If turns back but still keeps injuries, wouldn't that mean it dies. Doesn't rogue have only 1 HP?

Halloween Event is 15 days, I think (I've logged out now).

Rogue has same injury bar as all other units. It just loses them all when attacked as a rogue if there is nothing other than a rogue left in the army.

DeletedUser111510

If you have Alcatraz and at least 1 Rogue Hideout then Alcatraz will produce Rogues for you, go with SoK. Otherwise go Rogue Hideout.

DeletedUser111351

With Rogue, that 1 is its defense rating, not hit points. Anyone that shoots at a rogue will always hit it and cause it to transform.

DeletedUser110195

Well since I haven't posted in this weeks thread yet....here's a post!
1 post.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.