• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter event 2013 - discussion

DeletedUser10967

Yes! Dupe blueprint from a GB I built ages ago, as a present.

Now to wait 24h.

Best event ever!

DeletedUser14349

I know what quests we will get on which days from the beta server but what I really would like to know what is the daily special price for each day. I have only the first 10 days on my list and the rest got unfortunately lost. If I knew, I could save up my stars for a day with a reward I really want... can somebody tell me that?

DeletedUser15432

what time does the event start it is 23:00 here in UK, does this mean it will start at midnight

Start time was 08:00 hours exactly on Sunday 01st December for the UK, this is the general start time for quest series as it relates to 09:00 hours Central European Time (Inno Games is a German company)

DeletedUser7990

So, let's see if I got this right.

You get 12 stars for completing the quest. You click on "start" you get 10 more stars, I'm assuming you can only do this once.

There's a special building, log cabin today, which I can only claim (or is it win?) today, but how do I get that? Other prizes I can just click on (or can I?) and get.

So, do the special prizes require more stars, or do I just spend my stars? Or is it that I press start and it gives me a random prize, or what?

DeletedUser

The prizes shuffle when u hit the start button and you also get 10 stars, you can do this 1 time each day. You get 1 quest per day which also rewards stars. When you have shuffled the prizes you can then spend 10 stars to pick a present, this may contain todays special or a different gift, you can see the gifts before you hit start. If there isn't a gift you would like today, you can save your stars up until you see something you want as the prizes change daily :-) and there is a different special each day mixed in with them.

DeletedUser3157

So, let's see if I got this right.

You get 12 stars for completing the quest. You click on "start" you get 10 more stars, I'm assuming you can only do this once.

There's a special building, log cabin today, which I can only claim (or is it win?) today, but how do I get that? Other prizes I can just click on (or can I?) and get.

So, do the special prizes require more stars, or do I just spend my stars? Or is it that I press start and it gives me a random prize, or what?

You can get 12 stars per day from quests and 10 by starting the table every day. So 22 per day. It costs 10 stars to open 1 package. So you will have 1/18 odds to hit log cabin today and you can give it 2.2 goes today. Real odds are little better though cause some rewards are extra stars or the "show 2 rewards" ones so around 1/15 I'd think. But remember those odds don't really improve as u open more packages because u also increase the risk of hitting the reshuffle as the odds of hitting ur target increase. So it can be like totally possible to spend around 300 stars and never win ur target goal. Altho by odds u should get around 2 with that amount and around 4 if ur target price comes very late december and u've saved all ur stars for that.

DeletedUser

Also, the quests reward different amounts each day so it may not always be 22 per day, kim.

DeletedUser7990

So it's like the event with the wheel, you click on something and you get a random prize? One of those prizes might be the special building?

DeletedUser7990

Which would be better, play every day, or wait and spend them all on one day? Or it makes no difference at all (unless you really want that special prize?)

DeletedUser

Its up to you really, if you don't see a prize you like you can save them up in case there a better one tomorrow :-)

DeletedUser13082

Which would be better, play every day, or wait and spend them all on one day? Or it makes no difference at all (unless you really want that special prize?)

You will likely be best to check the prizes each day before you shuffle, if there is something you need or want in those prizes then try to get it. If there is nothing you need or want, save the stars until the next day and check the new presents :)

DeletedUser3157

So it's like the event with the wheel, you click on something and you get a random prize? One of those prizes might be the special building?

Sort of, but you just have much much less control over it this time. In summer event you could have had very high odds of winning by spinning smart and u were often quaranteed to win x number of certain rewards if u pulled y number of spins in etc. In this one nothing is certain, no ways to beat the system and no ways to increase ur odds even by slightest, it's gonna be a complete lottery and only thing u have control over is if you play it when the main prize is a car, watch or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does anybody know if there is any rule and correspondence between box type (there are 4 types of boxes) and a gift type?
For example, blueprints are only in green boxes and supplies/coins are only in blue boxes?
Something like this.

Or there is no correspondence/rule at all?

DeletedUser15432

That would be correct, the wheel was hood to me on one world especially - 1 spin evolved into 9 spins because it kept hiving me double spin rewards - got all 4 in that session plus supplies, forge points and 2 confectioneries

DeletedUser

I just selected my first present box (doubler 2X prizes) and then I had enough stars to pick the next present (secret eye see 2 prizes) Now there isn't another quest for a day and I'm just sitting here looking at prizes I can't touch!? ugh

DeletedUser

frosty seems to have disapeared from second quest cant get him back
??????

DeletedUser

Is it only 1 quest per day?

DeletedUser

1 quest pr day, which rewards anywhere from 11 to 25ish stars, additionally you get 10 stars every time you start the shuffle. So a good tip is to get on it once a day to at least stack stars :)