• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter event 2013 - discussion

DeletedUser16026

A new quest becomes available on a daily basis (every 24 hours). They do stack up, so if you have not completed the previous one you will receive the new one after you complete the previous one. But completing the previous one does not automatically give you a new one, you still have to wait for the new day. Hopefully that's not too spoiler-ish but gives enough information of how they run.

I'm sure most, if not all, of the questions will be answered just by looking at the event once it starts. :)

DeletedUser7990

When does it start time wise? I'm in China and we're way ahead of you slow people in the west, though Sunday is a busy day and I probably won't have time to look beyond collecting.

DeletedUser

I can see it now: rolling tens of supplies and medium forge point packages. :p

Love the look of these new buildings though, hope to snag at least a few!

DeletedUser

I like the design of the new buildings, they're so cute !
Well done for the interesting ideas.

So far not many people moaning about everything (as usual) but perhaps this will come when the event starts, on my side I'm pretty pleased and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how many quests there are etc and all small details, somehow it loses its magic and what better event for magics than the Winter one ? :)

What matters the most is that you, players enjoy taking part in the event and have fun. Also, I just wanted to add, I have been through several events , some of them I completed quickly, and some I finished just about on time. Why rushing ? We have plenty of time to complete the events, we'll all get to our destination so let's enjoy the journey :o

DeletedUser

Can anyone confirm if the Chateau bonus applies to stars awarded for quests during this event? I'm pretty confident it will not apply to gifts purchased with stars, but perhaps the star awards can be boosted?
BTW, kudos and thanks to the developers for some lovely artwork in this new special event quest! Stellar job as usual. :D

DeletedUser15432

Can anyone confirm if the Chateau bonus applies to stars awarded for quests during this event? I'm pretty confident it will not apply to gifts purchased with stars, but perhaps the star awards can be boosted?
BTW, kudos and thanks to the developers for some lovely artwork in this new special event quest! Stellar job as usual. :D

Good question and not sure if the answer, you might want to seek an answer with regards to this from the support team

DeletedUser96901

Chateau Frontenac has no effect to the reward stars in the quests

DeletedUser

It would be grossly unfair to those without Frontenac if they did, so good.

DeletedUser6525

Why would anyone think that Château Frontenac gives bonus stars for the Christmas quests? The building's description clearly states that it only affects supplies, coins, diamonds and medals. Nothing else.

DeletedUser96844

Chateau does not give boost on fp pack rewards....so why should it give boost on winter stars rewards...

DeletedUser99629

what time does the event start it is 23:00 here in UK, does this mean it will start at midnight

DeletedUser

Frosty is active on B, F and H now as well... most likely on all worlds (those are only the ones where I have a city)