• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

While the Guild expedition is on

DeletedUser114563

would it be possible to have a cup on your game main page in the info bar indicating your current Guild Championship standing.

Am I asking anyone how to run my game or my guild members NO !

or

Lessons how GE runs
NO !

or

To be insulted DEFINITELY NOT !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

2isgmec.png
2ic864z.png
Is it that hard? Only 2 clicks, if you want to see percentage too, mate...

DeletedUser112892

I’m not sure what the point would be, it’s already available in the GE map.

Pft, you just wanted to show off your city, didn’t you? :P:lol:
Nah, it ia just normal camper HMA city, nothing unusual :P
(okay, maybe wanted little show-off :D)

DeletedUser114563

I know it's in the GE map ( obviously, so do all my members and everyone that plays GE )

would it be possible to have a cup on your game main page in the info bar indicating your current Guild Championship standing was brought up sometime back by one of my members and we all agreed that it would save us all time, most of my members try to have a normal RL where they don't spend too much time playing FoE and dislike very much wasting unnecessary wasted time, so now you know why. I will not reply to any more comments that don't say it would be possible ( and usefull ).

It's a simple statement so it requires a simple answer, thank you.

DeletedUser112892

Okay, less than 10 seconds for 1 click is wasting too much time? Creepy

DeletedUser114563

Lovely just got a 20% Attacker Boost in the daily quest :)

I do have a 75-80% winning rate in my 3 guilds on the GE.
Over time we came up with ways of playing the GE "smartly" every time and not to waste too many troops when it's unnecessary to fight or to go past level II, our system works well :)

DeletedUser112892

Having Traz and RH, so Traz produces Rogues, and 90% and more boost in offence, you can pass almost all encounters only by fighting.

DeletedUser114563

God please give me patience ( I don't know how much more of this I can take ).

DeletedUser112892

Can you tell me what offensive have I said in my last post? Just a tip for players who want to complete GE by fighting.

DeletedUser112745

Hey all! You’re free to share your ideas and feedback, but please allow others to share theirs too. There is no 100% correct answer to anything and there is no 100% perfect suggestion.

Now, back on topic...
I think the suggestion is too lazy. And it’s unecessary as it just creates more elements that the game needs to load when the player logs in or returns to their city from another screen. I think we should be cutting down on the amount of elements that are loaded on a page, not increasing them.

Agent327

Overlord
I know it's in the GE map ( obviously, so do all my members and everyone that plays GE )

would it be possible to have a cup on your game main page in the info bar indicating your current Guild Championship standing was brought up sometime back by one of my members and we all agreed that it would save us all time, most of my members try to have a normal RL where they don't spend too much time playing FoE and dislike very much wasting unnecessary wasted time, so now you know why. I will not reply to any more comments that don't say it would be possible ( and usefull ).

It's a simple statement so it requires a simple answer, thank you.

It saves you a second no more.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I think the much more important question here is;
Where are our missing achievement medals INNO!??

There are achievement medals for placing 1st/2nd/3rd in GE, among the other dozen or more medals that we're still waiting, now nearly an entire freaking year, on!:mad::mad:

The Storm Riders in N-world are getting impatient - we want our purple-level 1st place GE achievement medals, since that would at least provide us with something remotely resembling a challenge...
No guild apparently is good enough to compete with us in GE, as the closest we've come to a 'challenge' for 1st is winning by *only* 12% or so!:P

DeletedUser114563

If there were a spot for it, I'd say the number should be shown on the button for GE.

Emberguard, excellent idea, something like a dulled out number, that would be a piece of cake to make the change to the program.
You're the first to come out with something constructive so far and putting this thread back on it's track.

This post has been again a disaster filled with garbage and more garbage, some characters telling you what you should or not do ( absolutely nothing to with the theme of the thread ), one putting up childish pictures with red arrows like we were 6 years old who never play FoE. :(
Even a Moderator finding it amusing, going off the topic completely and they say we should stick to the topic, strange but that's the way the cookie crumbles in this Forum :(
Okay, less than 10 seconds for 1 click is wasting too much time? Creepy
No matter if it's 5, 10, 15 or what ever amount of seconds wasted, it's wasted time, so why the sarcastic "Creepy", people are not really interest in hearing all this garbage all the time, this is purely killing threads material so let's have a stop to all these childish insults / remarks :(
Come right - ek sê ( SA slang half English half Afrikaans ) meaning Come right - I say
Think and be positive !

DeletedUser112892

This post has been again a disaster filled with garbage and more garbage, some characters telling you what you should or not do ( absolutely nothing to with the theme of the thread ), one putting up childish pictures with red arrows like we were 6 years old who never play FoE. :(
Because you don't want to learn to play this game as it is. If you consider others' opinions as garbage, then your opinion is not more worth than rest anyway.
Even a Moderator finding it amusing, going off the topic completely and they say we should stick to the topic, strange but that's the way the cookie crumbles in this Forum :(
Now moderators are bad guys too and you are still a good guy? Speaking about off topic, then what is this?
Lovely just got a 20% Attacker Boost in the daily quest :)

I do have a 75-80% winning rate in my 3 guilds on the GE.
Over time we came up with ways of playing the GE "smartly" every time and not to waste too many troops when it's unnecessary to fight or to go past level II, our system works well :)
This is not going off the topic?

Quote"10 seconds for 1 click is wasting too much time? Creepy"
No matter if it's 5, 10, 15 or what ever amount of seconds wasted, it's wasted time
Okay, why are you playing this game at all? Games are wasting time, you know? And, as you constantly complain about various features of this game, my advice is, don't play it then.
, so why the sarcastic "Creepy", people are not really interest in hearing all this garbage all the time, this is purely killing threads material so let's have a stop to all these childish insults / remarks :(
For the God's sake, stop calling out others for insulting!!! You insult everyone who doesn't think same as you, but you feel completely okay about that.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! This thread is currently closed for cleaning. It will be reopened when cleaning is complete. When it does reopen, please make every effort to stay on topic. If you see a post that breaches any of our rules, please help us to help you by just reporting it, and do not respond yourself, thank you

Edit: various posts in this thread have been deleted or edited. Further editing or deleting may happen if further rule breaches are found to have occurred

Last edited:

DeletedUser114563

While the Guild expedition is on ( This is the original heading of this post )

1. ( my suggestion ) would it be possible to have a cup on your game main page in the info bar indicating your current Guild Championship standing.
2. ( Emberguard ) If there were a spot for it, I'd say the number should be shown on the button for GE.

Ok, we've had 2 suggestions so far, the second one is the better option so far:
any more options how to see your current Guild Championship standing quickly ?

PS. Please don't kill this thread ( again ), give it a chance, anything that gives quicker info is always a bonus in any program :)