• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

While the Guild expedition is on

DeletedUser112892

They actually should ban harassing first so there would never be no need to what you call swearing.
Now leave me alone, go away, disappear, go and play FoE :(
Your view of harassing is completely different from others' view of the same.
For you, harassing is simply when someone has different opinion than you. Then you strike those with different opinions and, when they react to your attacks, you start making victim of yourself.

They actually should ban harassing first so there would never be no need to what you call swearing.
Now leave me alone, go away, disappear, go and play FoE :(

You post on a DISCUSSION thread, but, you want no real discussion. This is not the “idea” thread. Anyone, and everyone, can add thoughts on this thread, and on an idea thread also, but more likely here, as more read these forums, I would think. Then you harass people for posting their thoughts, but say they are harassing you. You make no sense, other than keeping the friction moving along. It is circular logic at best and foolishness at worst to think there will be a different outcome. Especially since you toss out the bait in the beginning. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome...well I am sure you know the axiom. Cheers.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
You post on a DISCUSSION thread, but, you want no real discussion. This is not the “idea” thread. Anyone, and everyone, can add thoughts on this thread, and on an idea thread also, but more likely here, as more read these forums, I would think. Then you harass people for posting their thoughts, but say they are harassing you. You make no sense, other than keeping the friction moving along. It is circular logic at best and foolishness at worst to think there will be a different outcome. Especially since you toss out the bait in the beginning. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome...well I am sure you know the axiom. Cheers.
'Liberal Logic' at it's finest! ;)

DeletedUser113470

To make a procedure to link the info on the cup on the GE page to the GE button on the front page in the worst scenario would take 2-5 minutes programming...
You obviously have no clue how the software development process works. 2-5 minutes is probably the amount of time it will take someone to schedule the first design review meeting for this feature, assuming it got approved (which would take more than 2-5 minutes). The amount of time it takes to actually write the code is a small fraction of the overall effort of adding a new feature like this. I would not be at all surprised if the time estimate for this was in the 2-5 man-week range. Probably higher.
Things might go faster if there is a lot of enthusiasm behind the feature. I don't see that happening here ;-)

DeletedUser114563

DarkUros222
Look what you've created out of this post, what a shame :(
I've told you a thousand times that I don't want your negative opinion in any of my posts, I normally have a positive respond with everyone else ( except with your big mate Agent??? obviously ).
Why can't you just stop replying to my posts and go somewhere else, your replies are always the opposite to what I say, you are always looking for a fight every time with me. I don't need your replies. If I don't reply to you then you harass me, by force you want me to reply to you, I've told tons of times to leave me alone, but you just won't go away :(
Then you got a few mates supporting you which makes it look like I'm a criminal, which I'm not, I actually get on very well with all my guild members and all my FoE friends which I've had, some, for over 4 years :)
Now go ahead and reply to this post, I know you just want to start another fight by scrutinizing line by line what I've just written. Go head and do it again !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

Exactly what I told, making victim of yourself. No, I know more guys who responded you only once with different opinion and you called them out for that. I didn't make anything of this thread, you have utterly destroyed it. I never insulted you, while you insulted me many times and I came over all of that.
Just to say, shame on you for doing that. I really feel sorry for you.
You are just getting more and more people againat you.

DeletedUser112892

So you've finished saying it all ?
I have full right to discuss.
And I will never allow you to choke anyone's right to discuss and give an opinion that is opposite than yours, like you always do.
Your trolling of these forums might be tolerated for some more time ;)
Btw, people who post different opinions than yours are not in team with me, it is just your problem you think only your opinion matters.

DeletedUser112892

No, for now.
You know what they say, "Don't feed the troll"?
Well, unfortunately, I am doing totally opposite.

DeletedUser112892

Surely will, until I see you trolling forums again.
Or when I want to give opinion on your idea.

DeletedUser114563

You are never ever going to stop are you, always something to say.

DeletedUser111359

You are never ever going to stop are you, always something to say.

You don't own these threads Pedro. If you can't handle people pointing out the flaws in your ideas, then keep them to yourself. This is a public forum, and as such you are going to get opinions that don't agree with you. If you are incapable of handling that, then that is entirely on you.

DeletedUser114563

Of course I don't. But when someone just goes on and on about something I said, it's not right. And if they want you by force you to reply so it can start a fight it's also not right.
Example: I say dog, they say cat, I don't reply, they keep goes on insisting that I reply, I say leave me alone, they keep goes on insisting that I reply, I say go way, they keep goes on insisting that I reply......
Why then is everyone against me, if I'm not the one creating a problems here and destroying these threads ?
All these ideas have been discussed with my 13 guild members and they all approved of them, so they are not my ideas but ideas coming from different of my guild members.
The flaws you say might only be seen by a few people and aren't flaws at all.
To get 99% opinions from 2 people is not healthy in a free of speech society.

DeletedUser112892

I really have to enter this thread again, because you lied again.
Of course I don't. But when someone just goes on and on about something I said, it's not right. And if they want you by force you to reply so it can start a fight it's also not right.
What, should everyone go off topic then and speak about things that have absolute no connection with the thread?
Example: I say dog, they say cat, I don't reply, they keep goes on insisting that I reply, I say leave me alone, they keep goes on insisting that I reply, I say go way, they keep goes on insisting that I reply......
Excuse me, who insists on your reply? You are the one that finds himself that you need to reply. You say something, people with different opinion give their opinion and argument for it. Then you attack them.
Why then is everyone against me, if I'm not the one creating a problems here and destroying these threads ?
Because you don't want to accept any different opinion nor suggestion. You think that you are always right, and you will go on well only with people who have same opinion as you have.
All these ideas have been discussed with my 13 guild members and they all approved of them, so they are not my ideas but ideas coming from different of my guild members.
That is like when I ask my guildmates about feature to be implement and they say "Whatever". Then I tell on forums that they are for it. Also, you know how big is playerbase of FoE and how many ideas, both small and big, are still waiting to be implemented in this game and that much more useful than this suggestion? And you give ideas just because they suit you, while no other player has problem with current state of feature you wants to be changed.
The flaws you say might only be seen by a few people and aren't flaws at all.
Flaw of current idea about GE is that you can already very quickly check your guild's ranking in GE, in just one second. And, your idea doesn't probably need only 15-20mins to be implemented. It would need days. Idea>Implementation>Testing on Beta>Fixing bugs(if any appear)>implementing on Live servers.
To get 99% opinions from 2 people is not healthy in a free of speech society.
You get 99% opinion from only 2 people? Lie detector peeps.
Finally, if you think that only 1 seconds of game (to check your GE ranking) is waste, why are you bothering to always complain and wish to argue with players with different opinions and lose time on forums? Gotcha