• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

While the Guild expedition is on

DeletedUser114563

Only members that talk sense, have a valid point to make and are not looking for a fight like 2 last replies.

DeletedUser112892

Only members that talk sense, have a valid point to make and are not looking for a fight like 2 last replies.
Okay, sense are only posts that agree with your opinions.
And, how are 2 posts looking for a fight? You are the only one who seeks fight, you are the only one who constantly insults others, like you are testing someone's tolerance limit.
You post on a DISCUSSION thread, but, you want no real discussion. This is not the “idea” thread. Anyone, and everyone, can add thoughts on this thread, and on an idea thread also, but more likely here, as more read these forums, I would think. Then you harass people for posting their thoughts, but say they are harassing you. You make no sense, other than keeping the friction moving along. It is circular logic at best and foolishness at worst to think there will be a different outcome. Especially since you toss out the bait in the beginning. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome...well I am sure you know the axiom. Cheers.
I will leave this brilliant description of your acting on forums here once more.

DeletedUser114563

Da da da
( Ich lieb' dich nicht du liebst mich nicht )
like the song goes :) LOL

DeletedUser112892

Ohh man, if I could just know what happens in your brain right now...

DeletedUser112892

hate means DarkUros222
Bro, you are going on my nerves more and more. Watch a bit my posts on threads you have not replied at all. I always post civil and polite posts and many people thank me if my reply help them.
You are one of those forum members that have attitude problems and are becoming more and more unwanted on forums.
Again, first rule to stop internet trolls is to stop feeding them. Because of that, I should have stopped replying to you and giving you more reason to troll forums, but my attitude is a bit strange.

DeletedUser112892

Code of Conduct on this forum prohibits swearing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114563

Go and get a 200 000 piece puzzle and leave me alone ( for ever ) :(

DeletedUser114563

You're the one that's always pestering me, after every post I make, always with an unwanted reply, an insult, a nasty comment and you always saying what a sweet angel you are :(
You are always stalking me :(

DeletedUser112892

You're the one that's always pestering me, after every post I make, always with an unwanted reply, an insult, a nasty comment and you always saying what a sweet angel you are :(
You are always stalking me :(
My first comment on this thread was opinion about the idea. Nothing was personal at any moment. You considered that an insult, while you kept throwing various insults at me. You only see me insulting you (while I don't do that at all) while you think your insults are completely okay.
Definitely too rude from you to throw such lies.