• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

While the Guild expedition is on

DeletedUser112892

-1, it is already easy and quick to see your guild ranking in GE. Also, there are many quite more useful features than this that are yet to come, this feature is just not needed.
anything that gives quicker info is always a bonus in any program :)
But when you already have something that gives quick enough info, another feature is just too much and pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111359

If they need to find ways to put more on the screen, I'd much rather they do it with things like implementing the 5 Diamonds to "collect all" on the mobile platform. Having GE indicator on the main screen would be a waste of space, as it doesn't actually provide any useful information at all.

If GE is important to you, then you'll be going into GE and grinding out as much of it as you can. Having an indicator on-screen doesn't actually provide any actionable information, because what will you do differently, depending on the display?

DeletedUser114563

If it shows a 1 then you might skip going into it, if it shows a 2 ( or even a 3 ) then you definitely need to go into it especially if you're into on the 3rd / 4th or 5th day, then there is a need for you to try and get the team up to 1st position. This gets more important info as you get into the 4th and 5th days also considering weekends were some players spend less time on the game so the need for ahead planning may come into play by this quick info . By playing "smartly" we normally achieve a good ranking every GE. We have a great team camaraderie in my 3 guilds.

DeletedUser97166

Personally I feel that if it is that important to the player and their guild they will be more than happy to click on the GE and look at the rankings. At the same time not all guilds worry about the GE standings and therefore this information would not be beneficial to everyone who plays the game.

DeletedUser114563

I know it's different with each guild but with my 3 guilds we take pride in trying to win every time, this has become a norm. It gives a moral boost to all of us :)

DeletedUser111359

I know it's different with each guild but with my 3 guilds we take pride in trying to win every time, this has become a norm. It gives a moral boost to all of us :)

If you're actually trying to win every week, then you don't need the current ranking on the main city page. People/guilds that actually care about winning at GE, will do 64/48 every week without fail. And the standings indicator is irrelevant.

If you're not doing 64 of 48, then you aren't actually trying to win after all.

DeletedUser114563

No we don't need the current score on the main city page, I never asked for that.
Now you taking about the amount of wins needed to win and that's not what this post is all about but the Guild Championship standings so we know where we stand at a glance.

Agent327

Overlord
If it shows a 1 then you might skip going into it, if it shows a 2 ( or even a 3 ) then you definitely need to go into it especially if you're into on the 3rd / 4th or 5th day, then there is a need for you to try and get the team up to 1st position. This gets more important info as you get into the 4th and 5th days also considering weekends were some players spend less time on the game so the need for ahead planning may come into play by this quick info . By playing "smartly" we normally achieve a good ranking every GE. We have a great team camaraderie in my 3 guilds.

It is personal info and 1 guild member can not make the guild jump several places. What it comes down to is having each guild member to do the max they can every time. If you do, there is nothing important there to see how you are doing. You can take that extra second out of real life. GE takes 5 days and you need to be notified every second of the day?

DeletedUser111359

It is personal info and 1 guild member can not make the guild jump several places. What it comes down to is having each guild member to do the max they can every time. If you do, there is nothing important there to see how you are doing. You can take that extra second out of real life. GE takes 5 days and you need to be notified every second of the day?

5 days? You're lagging. I start Tuesday, and finish by Friday across all 5 of my worlds. :) 64/48 every week, without fail.

DeletedUser114563

Good for you :)
Again the amounts and how it's win is not what this post is about.

DeletedUser111359

Good for you :)
Again the amounts and how it's win is not what this post is about.

You want the current standing to be taking up space on the main city screen. And it would be a waste of space, and clutter that doesn't actually serve any purpose at all.

We understand what you want. It's just a bad idea, for reasons that you just refuse to see.

rjs66

Lieutenant
if your guild is not at level 75 then shouldn't every member of your guild be doing as much GE as they can each week to add to the guild power, so that they reach the highest level possible and get the greatest rewards ?
isn't this much more useful than a gold cup ?

if your guild members do this for the benefit of the guild (and for their own benefit) then your GE ranking becomes moot, because everyone is doing their best and you will get the gold cup (most likely) anyway
also if your guild members are doing this then they will be going into GE anyway and will see the ranking, if you have done your best and are still not at rank 1 in GE then there is nothing more you can do, so that indicator will be pretty much useless

DeletedUser114563

( SirFrancis ) You want the current standing to be taking up space on the main city screen. And it would be a waste of space
( Emberguard ) If there were a spot for it, I'd say the number should be shown on the button for GE.
So you see SirFrancis, no waste of space at all just time saving information :)

DeletedUser114563

We have a good thing going on every time, but anyway thank you for all the unnecessary tips.
We just want the GE button with the GE standings, that's all, nothing more :)

DeletedUser96901

No matter if it's 5, 10, 15 or what ever amount of seconds wasted, it's wasted time
so let's waste the time of the developers and programmers

:lol:

and I bet they need more than 15 seconds

We just want the GE button with the GE standings, that's all, nothing more :)
that is a lie

if WE would want it why are WE against the idea :rolleyes:

is that the kings we ?
or were is at least a 2nd person to support it
because the regular we needs at least 2 people

DeletedUser114563

I'm the second person, Emberguard was the first to come up with the idea.

( Test Ament ) if WE would want it why are WE against the idea :rolleyes:
Maybe because you are just being difficult :(

To make a procedure to link the info on the cup on the GE page to the GE button on the front page in the worst scenario would take 2-5 minutes programming, do you call that a catastrophic train smash in real developers time, where there are probably a few of them making changes to the program. :)

Vesiger

Monarch
is that the kings we ?
or were is at least a 2nd person to support it
because the regular we needs at least 2 people
'We' is the guild who have requested it, clearly...

So far as I can make out, the idea of this feature is to enable a guild to save resources by doing the minimum possible amount on the GE required to get the gold cup.
Since the effect of the gold cup is to increase the Guild Power received by a set percentage figure, you don't get much benefit from it unless you get a reasonably high score, i.e. by members completing as many levels as they find practical. The actual purpose of the GE is to earn guild power cooperatively; the various cups, relics, stage awards etc are just icing on the cake to give members more of an incentive to try. So a feature aimed at reducing the amount of points scored to the minimum necessary seems a bit contrary to the intent of the GE. Winning that cup with fewer points makes it less useful to the guild.