• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

I wonder if there's someone around who sells arc goods in P. My only FE friend declined selling me goods as he's going to advance.

DeletedUser111866

I deleted a goods production building to fit in some more blacksmiths, was the only way I had a chance to complete the quests
Hmm, probably will have to postpone running 2xprod RQs for this. Hard decision really :(

DeletedUser111866

why would you need goods production building when you already have the CF?
Well, previous age goods should be acquired somewhere anyway. Also if CF is yet small, it might be not enough to generate goods via UBQs. Also there might not be enough time on hands of a player to cycle UBQs to get enough goods for right-now, while goods buildings are simple as heck, collect once-thrice per day and let it be.

Emberguard

Legend
yeah CF is great for replacing goods buildings IF you either are able to power lvl it or have the time (and energy!) to go through a bunch of recurring quests. Personally I'd rather not do something quite so repetitive. I'd be using it in a passive sense to increase diamonds and various event/story/bonus quest rewards

Ati2

Legend
yeah CF is great for replacing goods buildings IF you either are able to power lvl it or have the time (and energy!) to go through a bunch of recurring quests. Personally I'd rather not do something quite so repetitive. I'd be using it in a passive sense to increase diamonds and various event/story/bonus quest rewards
You don't need to get it up too high to replace (current age) goods buildings. Level 10 is enough for that. It makes a huge difference for GE.

why would you need goods production building when you already have the CF?
I don't understand how everyone says CF gives everything you need, I know mines not that high level but gives nowhere near enough for what I need.

To send the artic ship to collect promethium takes 4 x 25 AF goods on top of what's needed for normal tech research and building GBs

DeletedUser111866

So, what are you guys going to do with your FP packs if you've won? :)
Store/convert into Arc goods (P).
I don't understand how everyone says CF gives everything you need, I know mines not that high level but gives nowhere near enough for what I need.

To send the artic ship to collect promethium takes 4 x 25 AF goods on top of what's needed for normal tech research and building GBs
Maybe not everyone who says this is already in AF+? Really, for FE and below CF might be enough to a degree.

Ati2

Legend
Good to know.... how much time is needed at lvl 10? for a replacement that is
Depends on how much production you want to replace, but 10-15 minutes perhaps? Level 10 gives you a 150% bonus, which is 13 goods per reward. You have a total of 35.72% chance to get goods from a quest. So basically more than every third completed quest will give you goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.