• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
The first shall be last... very biblical. All I know is... NOW we are posting in the new week, prize yet to be revealed.

DeletedUser111866

Not for me. I'm not sleepy, rather hyper-actively thinking about various things, so probably stuff like ritalin would help XD but I'm not that sick to take it XDDD

DeletedUser111866

What power nap? I will be at work!

PS. Stupid, STUPID FoE architectors that decided to use server time for every time-driven event! Now DST ends, I've got my DC shifted 1h forward, having to shift backwards eats one DC. In spring DST started, I lost a half-finished DC because of that. STUPID!

DeletedUser111866

Grr. this quest is overloaded with production demands. 13*4h AND 13*5m, after 33*5m. Gimme an expansion please?

AussieAlex

Overlord
Grr. this quest is overloaded with production demands. 13*4h AND 13*5m, after 33*5m. Gimme an expansion please?
Yup. Although yesterday I was relieved when 33 x 5 min productions coincided with DQ of a smaller x 5 min productions, so I could focus on the other request of x 4-hour productions. Set a blacksmith on the 5 min task and everything else to do 4 hours.

And an expansion would be very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.