• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikingraider

Emperor
Screenshot_102.png

It's how I roll Ati....

Ati2

Legend
Nice! :D

Oh, and question, now that you posted a screenshot of the reward window... How do you get that reward window to show up? :D

It used to show up when I logged in, or when I went from GE or continent map to my city view. Nowadays, though, it rarely shows up for me. I can see it in the events but that doesn't show which pieces I got.

vikingraider

Emperor
Nice! :D

Oh, and question, now that you posted a screenshot of the reward window... How do you get that reward window to show up? :D

It used to show up when I logged in, or when I went from GE or continent map to my city view. Nowadays, though, it rarely shows up for me. I can see it in the events but that doesn't show which pieces I got.

It shows up like you said. I knew it was being levelled so I was waiting for the one I posted

Status
Not open for further replies.