• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
With any luck, when I log in later, I'll have all the goods for an Arc on Houndsmoor.

I didn't really plan to build an Arc on any world but the opportunity just "fell into my lap" this afternoon and I figured I'd give it a try.

Arc is a double edged sword if you want to invest in others' GB. Need to constantly level it just to try and compete with everyone else.

Ati2

Legend
With any luck, when I log in later, I'll have all the goods for an Arc on Houndsmoor.

I didn't really plan to build an Arc on any world but the opportunity just "fell into my lap" this afternoon and I figured I'd give it a try.

It's pretty good. You get a ton of blueprints, and if you take part in FP Swap groups, then you get way more FPs back than without. And then there's the sniping, which is a different game.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Spending a lot of time scouring lists of GBs doesn't appeal to me. I almost passed on the deal even after it fell into my lap. A leader in the guild posted that he would level his level 71 Arc in an hour and that 5th place was available. I took a look and the person who was then in 5th was another guildie. My first thought was that I wasn't going to bump a guildie out of 5th just to get it for myself. Then I took a look at the roster and noted that my city has about 400k ranking points and the other player has 6 and a half million. I changed my mind.

I hoped the 5 BP reward would take care of the 3 that I still needed but Lady Luck reminded me that she only tolerates me; she doesn't actually like me. I got 1 of the 3. I then dropped some diamonds on the last 2 and now it's in the mud.

Ati2

Legend
Spending a lot of time scouring lists of GBs doesn't appeal to me. I almost passed on the deal even after it fell into my lap. A leader in the guild posted that he would level his level 71 Arc in an hour and that 5th place was available. I took a look and the person who was then in 5th was another guildie. My first thought was that I wasn't going to bump a guildie out of 5th just to get it for myself. Then I took a look at the roster and noted that my city has about 400k ranking points and the other player has 6 and a half million. I changed my mind.

I hoped the 5 BP reward would take care of the 3 that I still needed but Lady Luck reminded me that she only tolerates me; she doesn't actually like me. I got 1 of the 3. I then dropped some diamonds on the last 2 and now it's in the mud.

Congrats for getting it up! :)

DeletedUser113125

Iwateguy- get yourself in a swap thread with other Arcs ASAP. Bps are a pain if you want to go above 10, and really why wouldn’t you want to? It’s really fast after level 30 so it’s good to have some gathered before.

Iwateguy

Major-General
I guess the server has "fallen back" an hour already. My DC usually changes at 7 pm which is about 15 minutes ago. The game window says I still have 45 minutes to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.