• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
I could do with a few batches of extra large medals... FPs are useful too. Event coinage or whatever helps.
But I’ve appreciated the BPs I’ve won here. (I’ll finally get an Arc down in the next 2-3 weeks, I hope. Everyone in the guild keeps asking if I have the BPs. I have the BPs because of What’s the Time!)

Wonder what the new week’s prize will be?

Ati2

Legend
well, if you take a quick look at the last 4 months, the prizes for the weeks with fewer than 40 pages were all either medals or forge points. :D
True, but I, personally, sometimes don't even know what the prize is, I just fool around here. Not so much this week--but the repair shop says I can pick up my PC tomorrow evening, and I really hope they found the problem, so next week, here I come... :D Well, almost... I have a truckload of stuff to catch up on, LOL. :D

True, but I, personally, sometimes don't even know what the prize is, I just fool around here. Not so much this week--but the repair shop says I can pick up my PC tomorrow evening, and I really hope they found the problem, so next week, here I come... :D Well, almost... I have a truckload of stuff to catch up on, LOL. :D

let's hope the prize would be good.

I have just stirred some interest in CF in a messaging thread yesterday. :DApparently, people didn't build it despite having BP. it's not like the Arc.
hoping to get more BP.

AussieAlex

Overlord
CF’s a wonderful building even if they just want to double what they get in. It made a big difference just get it to level 6. Right now I’m needing more supplies.... @Ati2 — I’ve got tons of coins but much less in supplies. How do you keep yours up?

Ati2

Legend
CF’s a wonderful building even if they just want to double what they get in. It made a big difference just get it to level 6. Right now I’m needing more supplies.... @Ati2 — I’ve got tons of coins but much less in supplies. How do you keep yours up?
Mine is done, I no longer need supplies to keep it running. While I still needed them, I used Terrace Farms with 15 minute productions. I had ten TFs out just to produce supplies. And used every other possible boost. Tarevn boost, potions, the two trader ships, etc. Plus DT, and now I even have Seed Vault, these give supplies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.