• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #52 2018-04-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
5 weeks with no win! :(

Don't know whether this will give you hope or not but you and I both have a long, long way to go to match Lady Hecate's streak. That was almost a full year.

Out of curiosity, what time zone are you in? You may have said before where you live but, if so, I don't remember.

DeletedUser113110

Don't know whether this will give you hope or not but you and I both have a long, long way to go to match Lady Hecate's streak. That was almost a full year.

Out of curiosity, what time zone are you in? You may have said before where you live but, if so, I don't remember.
West Coast BC, Canada.
Laughter! That is nice. Read these two threads from the US Forum and you'd find out OUR spammers are nothing compared to him.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/too-many-headstrong-people.11490/#post-88152
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/natural-events-idea.11410/

Last edited by a moderator:

Galladhorn

Monarch
QUOTE="Ati2, post: 257727, member: 112517"]Can we see a picture? :D
Nope :P, but you can see the results :D

As I hinted the other day, we have winners! Quite a long list of winners actually 8-)

Congratulations Ati2, Pink.Buffoon, Sunset Shimmer, Deep the Fried Potato, and LadyHecate!! We will be in touch with you regarding your prize choices as soon as possible :)

Look out for the new thread, starting soon In the meanwhile please continue to use this thread :)

Those all important chosen times?

Please do let me know if I have inadvertently missed any winners :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats to the winners.

– How to check the times or how is the winners found once the Times have been chosen ?? (Sorry double questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.