• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #52 2018-04-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
You miss that these 3% are per aid. You get at least 70 neighbors and 80 friends to aid daily, this totals 150 attempts to roll that 3%, so daily average of procs is about 5. With my SV level 2 the chance is mere 2.1% but I have 100 friends, 70 neighbors and ~20 guildmates (dupes exist) to aid daily, this is almost 200 aid targets per day, that is 4 procs per day on average. So I really compared SV to 4-5 WWs for equality. But remember also, SV grants 20 goods per proc AND they are refined, while WWs grant 10 (or maybe 20) and they are not refined.

I calculated the per aid percents. My calculation focused on diamonds--if you want goods as well, then you have a higher chance for those, so then it might be worth it. Well, even for diamonds, it's worth it if you have nowhere else to put the FPs.

Last week I was 10th, so it's a bit like a downgrade.

Fight your way back up! :)

DeletedUser

I'd gladly pull someone else's Chateau up to high levels, but level 10, or 15, or 20 is usually their max level I see. I can only contribute so much to those until I hit the ceiling.

Good morning post

There's a player on Brisgard with a level 105 Château

Status
Not open for further replies.