• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #52 2018-04-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't have that many. :D I'm just saying, that I could spend way more than that if I had them. :D :D :D
But what would you spend them on? Again, I'm assuming that all diamond expansions have already been placed.

Ati2

Legend
You can get bps quite easily

Not really. There are some eras where people only stay as long as absolutely necessary. Aiding will not give blueprints from that era. Contributing to others... that can only work for a while. Getting a GB up to level 200ish requires almost 2000 blueprints. Even if I contribute to every neighbor, friend and possibly guild member, they won't give 2000 blueprints.

Getting a GB up to level 200ish requires almost 2000 blueprints. Even if I contribute to every neighbor, friend and possibly guild member, they won't give 2000 blueprints.

200 levels? Has anyone anywhere even come close to advancing any GB that high? In any case, you collect more BP as you continue to contribute on them - you never really collect all BP first and then start advancing through the levels..

Get an Arc and it'll print bps for you :D

Exactly. My guildies in B were recently talking about how they're all hitting 1000 complete sets of Arc BP. Theyre still at around levels 80-90 though. BP come way easier than all the FP that's needed to advance up to those levels

Ati2

Legend
Get an Arc and it'll print bps for you :D

I may misunderstand how the Arc works. It gives a contribution boost. At level 130, it's +95%, let's call it double. If I were to get 5 blueprints, I now get 10, if my arch is at level 130. Is this not how it works? If this is, then sure, it's nice to get twice as many blueprints, but it still won't help me out much with GBs that are hard to come by.

In any case, you collect more BP as you continue to contribute on them - you never really collect all BP first and then start advancing through the levels..

There's only so much you can contribute to others. They will all reach their max levels, and then no more contributions.

My guildies in B were recently talking about how they're all hitting 1000 complete sets of Arc BP. Theyre still at around levels 80-90 though. BP come way easier than all the FP that's needed to advance up to those levels

I'm not after Arc blueprints though. Those are easy to get, absolutely. FPs will be unlimited after a while, blueprints will not be.

vikingraider

Emperor
It's quite easy to get bps for most GB's. No one has a level 200 GB (I think) but you'd probably get the bps in the time you collected the needed fps

Ati2

Legend
It's quite easy to get bps for most GB's. No one has a level 200 GB (I think) but you'd probably get the bps in the time you collected the needed fps

But I want to have a level 200 GB! :D Getting the FPs for a new level will be about a day max. I can't get 9 blueprints in a day, though. Well, I can, until everyone in my reach has their GB at their max level. From then on, it becomes really problematic, and I need to shift to getting as many diamonds as possible. And THAT won't produce the needed daily amount, unfortunately.

vikingraider

Emperor
I finally got my Arc to level 80 on one world 3 months ago. I now have over 120 bps for every square. I have 50 bps for every square on Rain Forest Project, a GB I haven't considered building. If you want any level 200 GB, you can do it

Ati2

Legend
I finally got my Arc to level 80 on one world 3 months ago. I now have over 120 bps for every square. I have 50 bps for every square on Rain Forest Project, a GB I haven't considered building. If you want any level 200 GB, you can do it

I don't want ANY GB at a high level, I want a specific one: Chateau. And maybe one more, but the other one is so distant a plan that I don't even remember which one that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.