• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

I have 5, and I will not get a province in my main - but maybe will get it in second world, as I have enough resources to acquire it, and I need SoKs in there (one is not enough).

DeletedUser

I want to finish the story in Rugnir, but I don't know if I'll be able to.

DeletedUser

I wonder if Napo and Cleo are going to fight if they find each other in my city's streets.

Do you know what would be really cool? That, when Genghis Khan's questline comes out, if you build the special building, you see Genghis riding his horse and shooting down your peasants.

DeletedUser

So far I got 10 from GE. But I don't think I'm going to be as lucky as yesterday today, unless I get a 100 FP relic from the last encounter in GE.

Ati2

Legend
Do you guys know if certain chests in the daily quest always require the same (or at least very similar) tasks?

So far I got 10 from GE. But I don't think I'm going to be as lucky as yesterday today, unless I get a 100 FP relic from the last encounter in GE.

As long as there's still the chance, be hopeful! :)

DeletedUser

Do you guys know if certain chests in the daily quest always require the same (or at least very similar) tasks?

As long as there's still the chance, be hopeful! :)

It wasn't a 100 FP relic, but I got a 20 FP relic from the last encounter in GE. Not too bad. I also got a Sacred Sky Watch.

I don't think that the quests in daily challenges are related to the chest you choose at all.

Ati2

Legend
I don't think that the quests in daily challenges are related to the chest you choose at all.

Thanks, that's good news. There's a 100% 30FP chest, that I can't do with the current quests. If the quests can be different at another time, then I will give this chest a try later.

DeletedUser

Thanks, that's good news. There's a 100% 30FP chest, that I can't do with the current quests. If the quests can be different at another time, then I will give this chest a try later.
Yup, I've had plenty of 30 FP chests with all sorts of different quests.

Ati2

Legend
Yup, I've had plenty of 30 FP chests with all sorts of different quests.
Great!

Well, this could have made it a 100+FP day for me, but ah well... another day... :D (Actually, placing all my terrace farms could make every day a 100+FP day, but there's no place for them yet... :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.