• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Yay just got 50d off seed vault while aiding neighbors. I AM RICH!!!

DeletedUser111866

You're lucky! :) Congrats! :)
Hehe, it's not just that! Got 2x41d off questline, 15d and 25d off GE in two worlds, and 20 more diamonds from another world's questline :D But, DC item collector yielded a store building, and weekly chest yielded 2 more XDDD

Ati2

Legend
Hehe, it's not just that! Got 2x41d off questline, 15d and 25d off GE in two worlds, and 20 more diamonds from another world's questline :D But, DC item collector yielded a store building, and weekly chest yielded 2 more XDDD
I like store items, especially with all the Terrace farms I get lately that will need to be removed later. (Added first, LOL, I need a lot of space. :D)

DeletedUser111866

I like store items, especially with all the Terrace farms I get lately that will need to be removed later. (Added first, LOL, I need a lot of space. :D)
They are nice, but when you have about 30 stored, any extra are pretty much redundant. And getting 2xstore off weekly DC chest is a bad prize, better than rogue hideout in case you also have a bunch of these, but worst otherwise.

Ati2

Legend
They are nice, but when you have about 30 stored, any extra are pretty much redundant. And getting 2xstore off weekly DC chest is a bad prize, better than rogue hideout in case you also have a bunch of these, but worst otherwise.

Maybe I just still have too few of them. :)

I've just finished my round of aid+visit, and I got 13fps out of 82 friends.
I also got a lot of fps from GE. Today has definitely been a 100+ fp day.

Nice, congrats on the 100+fp! :)

DeletedUser111866

I've just finished my round of aid+visit, and I got 13fps out of 82 friends.
Quite a haul! Even if they are all with red cloth, the EV is mere 7, and you've got almost double. I call the haul good if I get 5... but, I've got diamonds for today, and certainly a hundred. I wonder people, what's better, a hundred FPs or a hundred diamonds? Of course, if you don't pay.

DeletedUser

Quite a haul! Even if they are all with red cloth, the EV is mere 7, and you've got almost double. I call the haul good if I get 5... but, I've got diamonds for today, and certainly a hundred. I wonder people, what's better, a hundred FPs or a hundred diamonds? Of course, if you don't pay.
Well, you can buy 2 FPs with a 100 diamonds...

Status
Not open for further replies.